• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

No. I simply cant handle being here when theyre losing. I CAN'T HANDLE IT MAN!!! I'm not strong like a Knicks fan to continue being reminded of how bad my team is.

Despite what Pete Carroll said @ SC, you actually can't win forever.

Lakers will be in the wilderness for a few years man.

Just gotta party like it's
1992 -

:|

At least I didnt buy Simp City.

yes you did.
you were the first one to preoder the game.
image.php

Fox318

I wouldn't kill you, I'd just make sure that the next kid your wife has isn't yours.

Then I'd watch you die.

Nonsense. Blazers need a fan like Cloving and Konex.

With their luck maybe the Blazers will attain new heights with new great players like Luke Walton, Dwight Howard, Bynum, and a healthy Oden.

Nori Chan

Nori's ok and all, but he doesn't like meatballs.

And i'm pretty sure that makes him a bad person.

are YOU ok with that?

explain?

I don't mind the hype over the dunk, but knight shouldn't be perma clowned on, he did what was the best basketball play really.
Sorry I don't like balls of meat giri. Does it offend you?

"It's not an arrogant thing or anything like that," Turner said last week. "We're the best. It's not even -- no disrespect to anybody else -- it's not even close. In regards to how big we are, I think we do a lot of different things in that regard. Obviously, John is a next-level-fast point guard. Beal has been great. But I just feel like we match up better. Kyrie's a great player, and also Dion can definitely play. But the stuff that Jrue and I have been through, you can't really speed down that rock."

Turner feelin himself.

This is why Doug yells at him.

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/featur...gs-sale-update-qa-with-paul-pierce/index.html

Top Bottom