• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

giri

Best Italian is Caprese and a good Chianti. If you could pick one dish what would it be or should I say the best thing you ever ate what would it be? Mine was a Chilean Sea Bass slow cooked in Miso sauce for like 12 hours. The shit was ridiculous.

Honestly, i'm not sure i could narrow it down. There's so much deliciousness in this world.

Beef Cheeks are amazing when done properly. ribs, shanks, shins.

But if i had to? Rhubarb crumble. Or the sausages in prague.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
First they came for the Laker Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Laker Fan.

Then they came for the Blazer Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a hipster.

Then they came for the Buck Fans, and I didn't speak out because that's like 1 guy.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

amazing lol

Bun Rieu is the only thing close IMO and I've had most of them many times.

Bun Bo Hue all the way. I may be an outlier as pho is pretty much a staple for every back home, but I'd take bun bo hue or any bowl of mi over pho. I'd even start picking dry/fried noodles over pho (mi xao don or mi kno).

Tom Penny

Playing hard finally.

20 games under .500

fuck everything

images

MVPHawes finally shows up. Jrue driving to the rim. Tunrer not cutting himself at half-court. Doug not fucking up lineups. Team is actually trying and shit. but it's too late and will only fuck us in the end with a shittier pick in a shitty draft.

I just.....

TylerD

We cut cable at the house so I am watching the NBA TV feed and listening to Spurs announcers.

Holy shit they were going crazy when they were down by 9. Now it is unbearable!

KingGondo

Banned
Fish should not see the floor. Two of those threes that got them back in it were by his guy, and he's taking terrible shots.

Brooks' love affair with him will cost us a chip.

KingGondo

Banned
To be fair, I think that Miami getting to the finals if we make it out of the West will cost us the chip.
Probably true.

Still. Brooks' rotations defy all logic sometimes. Fish playing major minutes, Martin playing well then getting yanked, Perk playing when Duncan's not on the floor... *head bangs into table*

Top Bottom