• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Vahagn

First they came for the Laker Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Laker Fan.

Then they came for the Blazer Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a hipster.

Then they came for the Buck Fans, and I didn't speak out because that's like 1 guy.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

This was too good

Nah, Mike Clown was fired 5 games into the season, remember?

What we have right now is somebody worse than a clown.

Interesting to think about where the Lakers would be with Mike Brown right now. Better, worse, same?

I think an argument could be made for all 3.

I'll say this. MDA has made adjustments to offense in game more often and has not overplayed Kobe and Nash the way Brown did with Kobe and Pau last year. On the flip side, MDA's rotations are trash and he plays without Nash and Kobe out there too often. Would Brown change that I don't know and Brown's rotations were shit last year until Mitch forced his hand by getting rid of Kapono. Brown also never let Meeks play (while MDA hated Hill).

One of life's mysteries.

giri

Oh so it's not the fact I'm a lakers fan and you're a suns fan? Or I hate KPop? No it's because I don't like meatballs.

k

I know you don't hate k-pop Nori-Chan. Or is it just that you prefer j-pop nori-chan?

How can you not meatball?

That means no meatball sub's.

Why do you hate yourself so?

Jeff-DSA

This is the last week at my current job. 8 years here, but the step up has me giddy. Biggest downside is that I don't think I'll get to browse GAF much during the day, so you'll all see a reduction in my musings. Try to plan for that now.

The thing I'll miss most from this job...foosball.

I need to figure out how to sneak by the bosses at the new place.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is the last week at my current job. 8 years here, but the step up has me giddy. Biggest downside is that I don't think I'll get to browse GAF much during the day, so you'll all see a reduction in my musings. Try to plan for that now.

The thing I'll miss most from this job...

8549303055_b1b413259a_n.jpg

Get on IRC.

I agree, that redhead is hot.

Don't think they'll need much convincing to bring her along.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Just dont bitch about a co-worker at your new place on GAF this time.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Or you a Sixers fan?

I hope so because otherwise that means you are watching Sixers games for other reasons.
Nobody deserves that

LOL...I am a Jrue fan because of the UCLA connection and I want him to succeed. ET because of my fantasy team. I've watched a decent amount of their games this year. My home team is the Lakers since I'm from LA. But I also like the Twolves. It is what it is. :)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
First they came for the Laker Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Laker Fan.

Then they came for the Blazer Fans, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a hipster.

Then they came for the Buck Fans, and I didn't speak out because that's like 1 guy.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

lol

Shadow780

Give me a nice Vietnamese Ice coffee and some good Pho and I'm close to heaven.

Shit, give me Pho all day, every day, with sriracha sauce.

That's heaven.

Agree. Anyone who doesn't like cheese or italian food doesn't deserve to live. They should be shipped off to North Korea.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mah0tz8YdJ1rob1wwo1_500.jpg[img]

[img]http://www.finecooking.com/CMS/uploadedImages/Images/Cooking/Articles/Issues_81-90/fc82go068-02.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/huUwZLt.gif

Tom Penny

Best Italian is Caprese and a good Chianti. If you could pick one dish what would it be or should I say the best thing you ever ate what would it be? Mine was a Chilean Sea Bass slow cooked in Miso sauce for like 12 hours. The shit was ridiculous.

Top Bottom