• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Vahagn

I wonder if there was a competitive league for doctors and they televised their procedures live throughout the year and there were stats and numbers on results and operations and procedures just like in basketball...

If soon a bunch of guys who've combed over the data and read spreadsheets of stats with no medical training or experience would begin to think they understand what to do in medical situations and that doctors are stupid and retarded and illogical and could be replaced by monkeys.

Cuz that's how a lot of people portray coaches and players and GM's in this league simply because they have a firm grasp of the stats.

I wonder if there was a competitive league for GAF posters and they televised their posting live throughout the year and there were stats and numbers on results and replies and debates just like in basketball...

If soon a bunch of guys who've combed over the data and read spreadsheets of stats with no message board training or experience would begin to think they understand what to do in debate situations and that GAF moderators are stupid and retarded and illogical and could be replaced by monkeys.

Cuz that's how a lot of people portray posters and moderators on this message board simply because they have a firm grasp of the stats.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I wonder if there was a competitive league for GAF posters and they televised their posting live throughout the year and there were stats and numbers on results and replies and debates just like in basketball...

If soon a bunch of guys who've combed over the data and read spreadsheets of stats with no message board training or experience would begin to think they understand what to do in debate situations and that GAF moderators are stupid and retarded and illogical and could be replaced by monkeys.

Cuz that's how a lot of people portray posters and moderators on this message board simply because they have a firm grasp of the stats.
My disdain and scust for John Wall should make me all-nba-gaf 1st team by itself.

I wonder if there was a competitive league for doctors and they televised their procedures live throughout the year and there were stats and numbers on results and operations and procedures just like in basketball...

If soon a bunch of guys who've combed over the data and read spreadsheets of stats with no medical training or experience would begin to think they understand what to do in medical situations and that doctors are stupid and retarded and illogical and could be replaced by monkeys.

Cuz that's how a lot of people portray coaches and players and GM's in this league simply because they have a firm grasp of the stats.

untitled-12r2j07.gif

kobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobestrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmanstrawmankobe

kobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobekobestrawman
good point.

Have you guys read this bullshit WoJo wrote on Yahoo about Brandon Knight being dunked on?

A few pages ago...clearly designed as click bait, but I don't fundamentally disagree with the premise that star players do dodge out of the way instead of trying to put a stop to the play.

Edit: Sean Elliot referring to the Spurs as "we" doesn't feel right.

Ok, I want to hear from those Laker fans from yesterday that said they like our chances better against the 5pur5 over OKC (who most agreed we had no chance to beat in the 1st round).

I agree by the way that we have no shot against OKC.

Explain to me again how you see playing the 5pur5 as an easier route?

Emwitus

Ok, I want to hear from those Laker fans from yesterday that said they like our chances better against the 5pur5 over OKC (who most agreed we had no chance to beat in the 1st round).

I agree by the way.

Explain to me again how you see playing the 5pur5 as an easier route?

Since summer i've been saying spurs are the far bigger threat. They seem to be going easy on us every time we play because they aren't show boats ala okc. Having pops as coach alone puts the odds their favor. Maybe if we still had coach clown we'd be in a better position.

Top Bottom