• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

This is the dullest meltdown ever, the Pistons without Drummond are really not exciting.

Hopefully Kanter can end this comeback and energize the game and the crowd.

Calderon playing hard for that Jazz $$$ though.

Khris Middleton has doubled his career threes tonight, what.

He has the Miami Heat 3rd. How you're defending this is just beyond me. I know it's a algorithm. And rather than point out when it's horribly under performing you try to rationalize it and explain it away, but still.

1. Thunder
2. San Antonio
3. Heat

is a farce

The algorothm cannot account for the heat coasting the first half of the season. IIt also cannot account for injuries. You're trying to argue it's an end all be all when hollinger himself does not and has even made predictions contrary to it. Of bet anything he's predicting Miami to win it all if he could.

It's simply a formula set up based on point differential, competitions, away vs home, and momentum to help predictions. And it's been more accurate than pure srs and I bet more accurate than non formula predicting.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's horrible.

giri

people in here were saying YNB was beasting

25pts on 27shots is beasting now?

Too many people watching kobe lately i guess.

PBY

Banned
The algorothm cannot account for the heat coasting the first half of the season. IIt also cannot account for injuries. You're trying to argue it's an end all be all when hollinger himself does not and has even made predictions contrary to it. Of bet anything he's predicting Miami to win it all if he could.

It's simply a formula set up based on point differential, competitions, away vs home, and momentum to help predictions. And it's been more accurate than pure srs and I bet more accurate than non formula predicting.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's horrible

But its Vag.

Congrats Spurs...looking forward to the eventual playoff rematch.

Announcers just said the Knicks are the oldest team in NBA history. Pretty dubious honor.

giri

There was a sequence where he was unstoppable and we got caught up in it. Then things returned to normal.

It's YNB, it's always going to return to normal.

I will never understand maxing him and not harden. When his trade value was so f'n high. I bet they could've got LMA and Wes Matthews, and let harden play PG.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

because novak is drowning in it
You should see the bitches Novak gets by hanging with JR.
He got married in 2002, so I'd assume that's not an issue anymore. Worst case, JR can offer him the pipe.
But he got married!

Plus he's a 3 time champion--he could teach Melo and STAT all about that.
I think Knicks already have enough vets to teach them about that.
If Popeye Jones can get some, I'm sure Novak is getting his.
popeye_jones_display_image.jpg

oh hey Woodson finally brought Shump back in.
yea but novak can't do anything else. he's fucking terrible, worse than zombie mike miller
Nobody is worse than Mike Miller. If Novak played with LeBron/Wade/Bosh I'm sure he'd get unlimited looks and ref respect also.

Top Bottom