• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Talon

It's first round exit city for Atlanta regardless of who we play.

That's what happens when Josh Smith runs the last play of the game 9 times out of 10 and fucks up in a new hilarious way every time (the last two: an airball, a turnover).

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
X-rays negative on Detroit guard Brandon Knight's left ankle, but injury appears to be a "significant" sprain, league source tells Y!

Poor dude.

Canuck76

Banned
It's YNB, it's always going to return to normal.

I will never understand maxing him and not harden. When his trade value was so f'n high. I bet they could've got LMA and Wes Matthews, and let harden play PG.

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Big fan of YNB but I'm surprised they didn't experiment with Maynor or whoever at PG more and WB off the ball. It's working wonders with Maynor and Lillard, and i can't help but think Russell could be even better going off ball for a bit during games.

There not gonna sweep us we've played them well in the two games this year going to OT in one and kickin there ass the second game
oh boy. I guess we're lucky the Wizards or the Pistons aren't in the playoffs as well. Playoffs are a completely different thing. You beat a fuckless no defense December Heat team. The only hope is for the Bucks is if the Heat play down to their level for more than one game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
There not gonna sweep us we've played them well in the two games this year going to OT in one and kickin there ass the second game

As a Bucks fan I hope Miami doesn't find a way to beat the Bucks in only 3 games. That's how violent I think the sweep will be.

I'm just looking forward to seeing the Bucks on tv.

Big fan of YNB but I'm surprised they didn't experiment with Maynor or whoever at PG more and WB off the ball. It's working wonders with Maynor and Lillard, and i can't help but think Russell could be even better going off ball for a bit during games.

Why does even need Maynor for that? He could do with Durant. I was going to ask if Westbrook standing idly by when Durant has the ball part of Brooks' offensive scheme? Dude should be moving around off screens or back door cuts.

Frankman, why do the Knicks only have 35 points in the 3rd quarter?
Woodson sat the guys who can score too long, Carmelo has zero rhythm, JR is being bad JR, Novak sucks, and for some reason they're not giving the ball to Felton and Shump enough. It's games like this where Amar'e presence is missed. This was an L already with rusty Carmelo, at least Amar'e might've given them a shot.

Carmelo's already played 24 minutes. Knicks have to think about sitting him soon now.

PBY

Banned
Woodson sat the guys who can score too long, Carmelo has zero rhythm, JR is being bad JR, Novak sucks, and for some reason they're not giving the ball to Felton and Shump enough.

It's games like this where Amar'e presence is missed. This was an L already with rusty Carmelo, at least Amar'e might've given them a shot.
Is melo 100%?

pilonv1

743456041.png

oh boy. I guess we're lucky the Wizards or the Pistons aren't in the playoffs as well. Playoffs are a completely different thing. You beat a fuckless no defense December Heat team. The only hope is for the Bucks is if the Heat play down to their level for more than one game.

You seem so sure this would happen. You're setting yourself up man even though I don't think we'll beat the Heat but we're taking at least two in that series.

Carmelo isn't even looking to score now. He's going to be gone after the next timeout.
Melo better be playing in Portland on Thursday night or I'm gonna riot.
2nd game of a b2b? Sore knee? Only if he miraculously feels better then/skips the Denver game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
a unicorn in the wild

There are three of us here. :)

You're that guy

I just see the Heat as a matchup nightmare for the Bucks. Our interior defense is solid and we could own the glass for the series, that's reasonable. But matching up against Bron and Wade? I don't see how we have the defensive stoppers on the perimeter to even bother the Heat.
The only way the Bucks win games against the Heat is in a shootout where both Jennings and Monta play out of their minds. Which would be exciting.

Top Bottom