• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Jarrett Jack gonna get a fine for that one.

Carmelo is grimacing right now, there's no one who can tell me his knee is fine. He said it was still stiff pre-game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck you Knicks... Glad I can go back to saying that.

wouldn't have it any other way :)
SonOfABitch.gif

#knickstape
Knicks are so stupid. Just let Curry score 54 again and they win the game. Goddamnit.

There are three of us here. :)

I just see the Heat as a matchup nightmare for the Bucks. Our interior defense is solid and we could own the glass for the series, that's reasonable. But matching up against Bron and Wade? I don't see how we have the defensive stoppers on the perimeter to even bother the Heat.
The only way the Bucks win games against the Heat is in a shootout where both Jennings and Monta play out of their minds. Which would be exciting.
umm, the Prince? hes an offensive liability tho and cant score more than 5 feet from the rim

pilonv1

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Asked David Lee about the Goldsberry paper...

Ethan Strauss ‏@SherwoodStrauss
Lee, on the Sloan paper: "I've worked hard to improve my defense. I think I'm a much better defensive player today than I was a year ago.."

Ethan is such a troll

linsivvi

Was this posted? Bucher questioning PJ's comments on Dwight being underutilized: http://sulia.com/channel/san-antonio-spurs/f/0062580d-314a-47e5-bf12-f77c1dd5a597/?source=twitter

Dwight is taking less 13% of the Lakers' FGA this season. Much less than the last couple seasons. Bucher doesn't what he's talking about, as usual.

Playing with Kobe is not even an excuse when Metta World Peace gets more FGA than Dwight.

Anyone who says Antoni is doing a good job can be safely ignored anyway.

Fox318

You guys think Amare will be back in time to pull off a first round game 7 victory?

I can't wait for the Insperation sports movie to be based off it.

They said he couldn't play.

Shot of Amar'e on the Bench

They said he couldn't attack the paint

Shot of sad Novak

But together they bond and form an unstoppable team

Shot of Woodson grinning

but when the times got tough

JR Smith miss and Amar'e in the hospital

They stood tall and conqured the game of Basketball

Winning Finals

Team of Misfits

I can't wait for the Insperation sports movie to be based off it.

They said he couldn't play.

Shot of Amar'e on the Bench

They said he couldn't attack the paint

Shot of sad Novak

But together they bond and form an unstoppable team

Shot of Woodson grinning

but when the times got tough

JR Smith miss and Amar'e in the hospital

They stood tall and conqured the game of Basketball

Winning Finals

Team of Misfits
I can't wait for the trailer at the Cannes Film Festival.

Jeff-DSA

Really? I think New Mexico has the worst Mexican food in the southwest. The green chilli is good but thats it.

What is wrong with you? No seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

I can't handle this, I'm going to bed. I hope I don't have nightmares of people with poor taste.

Top Bottom