• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

We are?

We're on pace for a lotto pick with a young squad with potential for the first time in a long while. Vaughn is about the most annoying bit. In comparison, the Lakers are, what, a $110 million 8th/9th seed with no picks until 2018?

Lot happier than I was this time last year, anyway.

Except all of our big spenders fall off the books after next year :D and we have about $150 million coming in annually in TV cash to spend on players. But hey, perhaps you will win another finals game in the next decade.

linsivvi

We are?

We're on pace for a lotto pick with a young squad with potential for the first time in a long while. Vaughn is about the most annoying bit. In comparison, the Lakers are, what, a $110 million 8th/9th seed with no picks until 2018?

Lot happier than I was this time last year, anyway.

The Lakers have a 1st round pick in 2014.

And everybody off the book except Steve Nash. Everybody.

Yea... Making 25 from the line or almost 20% better than average is beasting. Sorry.

Relax man.

The Lakers won a game they against a team with 18 wins on the year.

The story isn't that they won--you are making the story that you're woofing over absolutely nothing. Take the W and hope we can get another tomorrow night.

I have nothing against Orlando fans.

I'll take 65% overall from Dwight when he could have choked.

Sure, I'll take it most definitely.

But you don't use the word "beast" to describe making your fucking free throws.

PBY

Banned
Lmao @ all the Lakers fans hinting at what they really mean, just come out and say you think Lebron will be a Laker in 2 years.

rando14

dwight shot 39 ft?

igDhVWb99TAhw.gif

Spurs, what is wrong with you? You manage to beat the Thunder last night, but you're going to get blown out by Minnesota after scoring only ten points in the second half?

Matt Bonner with 0 points. Why am I not surprised? Love you Red Mamba, but you've lost your venom. Time to pack it up.

paully

Banned
Relax man.

The story isn't that they won--you are making the story that you're woofing over absolutely nothing. Take the W and hope we can get another tomorrow night.

Dwight WAS a beast tonight. If he wasn't fouled so many times, he could have put up some big numbers. Instead he was fouled, and when everyone ridiculed him for his free throw shooting abilities, he proved them wrong.

Relax man.

You may not use it but I do. Also, relax. All we do here is talk shit. If the Lakers lose tomorrow then others will call me out for my performance today and I not only am fine with that I enjoy it. I enjoy the back and forth. I couldnt care less how much crow I may have to eat. Its fun for me. If its not for you then you can continue not getting excited over wins nor get mad after losses. I played that game the last two years and got bored.

linsivvi

Lmao @ all the Lakers fans hinting at what they really mean, just come out and say you think Lebron will be a Laker in 2 years.

What? No, he'll remain a Heat. Riley is not some junk exec like the ones running the Magic and the Cavs.

Some of us have been talking about rebuilding in 2014 for years, and Mitch has been very careful to make sure there will be cap room next summer.

Relax man.

i don't know why a knicks fan like cloving is happy anyway

PBY

Banned
What? No, he'll remain a Heat. Riley is not some junk exec like the ones running the Magic and the Cavs.

Some of us have been talking about rebuilding in 2014 for years, and Mitch has been very careful to make sure there will be cap room next summer.

What FA in 2014 would fit what you need tho?

linsivvi

What FA in 2014 would fit what you need tho?

I don't know, it's not like we targeted 2014 specifically for certain players. We do that because that's the year where both Pau and Kobe come off the book, so that's how Mitch planned when he signed other players.

Its fun for me. If its not for you then you can continue not getting excited over wins nor get mad after losses. I played that game the last two years and got bored.

I get excited over wins just fine but c'mon bro, you were "sticking it" to a fanbase that has a team going through an obvious re-build. It was hardly about celebrating.

On a night where their departed superstar returned--there was a lot of emotion, man. I just know how heated I was when CP3 left the Lakers, AND HE WAS ONLY THERE A FEW FUCKING HOURS!

I'm just not about that gloating, under these circumstances. <shrugs>

I'm just happy we got a W this time.

We fucking let Nash down in a major fucking way going back in PHX.

PBY

Banned
I get excited over wins just fine but c'mon bro, you were "sticking it" to a fanbase that has a team going through an obvious re-build. It was hardly about celebrating.

On a night where their departed superstar returned--there was a lot of emotion, man. I just know how heated I was when CP3 left the Lakers, AND HE WAS ONLY THERE A FEW FUCKING HOURS!

I'm just not about that gloating, under these circumstances. <shrugs>

I'm just happy we got a W this time.

We fucking let Nash down in a major fucking way going back in PHX.

I will gloat for a win over a team whose fans in this thread for an entire year argued till they were blue in the face that Dwight would never end up in the purple and gold. I don't care if said team had the best record in the league or the worst. Also a team that sent him to the line 40 times which ended up costing them 25 points.

Celoltics :(

Pierce didn't play cause he's getting ready to go to my school for no reason on Thursday :p

Lakers keep winning so dat la vs la first round is still possible B^) do it Kobe

Top Bottom