• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

It was a team effort. They had a lot of clean looks, but just couldn't convert.

Wolves are hitting everything from the outside, too.

See, with Bonner, it seems like this is a continual problem. Occasionally he'll land his 3 pointers, but the rest of the time, he just mucks up the game. There is history for me to go off. I think he needs to retire and allow someone else to fill his role.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
25/39 fts ..... WUT

go to hell Magic. That's surreal.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
dwight shot 39 ft?

igDhVWb99TAhw.gif

My reaction when I saw the box score as well, but more so after reading he hit 16 of 20 in the second half.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Coach Nick can fuck himself. Westbrook was one of our only players who put forth effort on both ends. Even KD was passive as hell.

Russ wasn't the reason we lost. Brooks deserves most of the blame.

Phil Jackson would be the PERFECT coach for the Thunder.. They are basically made almost exactly how the Bulls were

Phil Jackson would be the PERFECT coach for the Thunder.. They are basically made almost exactly how the Bulls were
lol what.

Cartwright and Longley weren't useless like Perkins on offense and they could pass from the post well which the triangle needs. And so were Rodman and grant. Ibaka is just a spot up shooter.

I don't think the triangle would be so great for okc at all. I think doc rivers would be a great coach for that team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lol what.

Cartwright and Longley weren't useless like Perkins on offense and they could pass from the post well which the triangle needs. And so were Rodman and grant. Ibaka is just a spot up shooter.

I don't think the triangle would be so great for okc at all. I think doc rivers would be a great coach for that team.

lol what? Don't act like you can't find the comparisons

Doc Rivers is working

Cartwight had one decent year for their first 3-peat... Ibaka has a decent toolset and would grow a lot in the triangle. Perkins is that junk they need to replace but I think the Thunder are one of the few teams that would run the triangle really well.

Shit Nick would be great in it

I mean Phil would coach just fine but I bet he would use less of the triangle with that okc team. I just don't see how a ball dominant pg an inept offensive c work in the triangle. Okc seems best for any offense that relies on constant screening and motion.

Cartwright could always pass. They never stopped.

That said okc should be a better defensive team and that's their weakness. I mean there is no excuse for their starters to not be top 5 defensively given their athleticism and length. Phil would fix that.

Collision is a pnr player not a triangle player.

i decided im going to be a bandwagon for the knicks until their first round exit. If they make it past then fuck them im cheering for the bucks.

etiolate

Banned
I love Rubio's play, but he's such a bitter pill to swallow as a Kings fan. Putting up triple doubles and giving a fuck in a non-playoff season?

Top Bottom