• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

PBY

Banned
Sometimes I forget that Jorge Sedano still exists

Apparently he just fired Dan Sileo? lol

When you leave 790theticket... you leave my heart. Still follow him on twitter tho, all he does is troll knicksfans and tweet you just got #heatstroke to losing teams.

When you leave 790theticket... you leave my heart. Still follow him on twitter tho, all he does is troll knicksfans and tweet you just got #heatstroke to losing teams.

Eh, I wasn't the biggest fan of him on the ticket but he's alright

Now Omar Kelly (Dolphins beat writer for Sun Sentinel) is one giant clown and I don't know how he still has a job

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mo Williams is still horrible at basketball. LeBron has to be the GOAT for winning with this guy.

Favors' blocks tonight have been really awesome though. Burks needs to destroy Fisher.

Wall playing well.

Why is it that whenever I hate a player on the Wiz he balls out

It's because you have "da powa" Faze. Use it well.

Also Favors is balling out, it's too bad the Jazz don't have a Pg worth a shit. Mo Will is a backup at this point in his career, and an average one at that.

Turner's emotions flaring up again.

Too many feels

It looks like this game is more about how washed up Haslem is.

well yeah...but Thad has been playing really well lately... not saying much since we suck balls but it's as close to beastin as a Sixer can get lately.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets and their no D is driving me insane.

Vahagn

Mo Williams is still horrible at basketball. LeBron has to be the GOAT for winning with this guy.

Favors' blocks tonight have been really awesome though. Burks needs to destroy Fisher.

To be fair, Jilted Mo Williams isn't the same as in a Bromance Mo Williams. Dude is one of the most mentally frail players ever.

????

I have never hid my dislike for the douchebag.. he is a winner tho..

I just don't think people who vehemently dislike the guy can have any more of an objective opinion on him than Kobe Superfans like myself. As long as people who do personally hate/dislike him don't pretend to be objective, It's all good.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just don't think people who vehemently dislike the guy can have any more of an objective opinion on him than Kobe Superfans like myself. As long as people who don't personally hate/dislike him don't pretend to be objective, It's all good.

The difference is I can see him as one of the greatest players to play the game and still think he is a douchebucket while super fans like yourself see him as Jesus in the flesh

Top Bottom