• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Horford, Korver, and nobodies. Lakers need to win this one given Indy is next on Friday and Atlanta isn't playing 2 main starters. Plus Utah plays @ OKC.

Which means they'll blow it.

exarkun

Dwight was asked which LA Celebrity he was most excited about seeing at Staples.

He said Charlize Theron...

...because he liked her in Snow White.

If he stopped at Charlize Theron it would be understandable, but he kept talking, and in normal Dwight fashion, put his foot in his mouth.

So is Dwight officially the softest dude in the game? I mean, cmon.

Cmon, son.

Charlize is hot as living hell but there is probably eye candy hovering around at Staples that is better

yoooo why when I type in "Charlize Theron looks like..."

first result is Bieber, what the fuck society

exarkun

I feel like Psycho-T does very well as a bench player (and occasional starter), but no one talks about him.

Its interesting, I don't know many players that are such a good bench players that they don't get any buzz. Feels like more people talk about Carl Landry, and he's a journeyman now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I feel like Psycho-T does very well as a bench player (and occasional starter), but no one talks about him.

Its interesting, I don't know many players that are such a good bench players that they don't get any buzz. Feels like more people talk about Carl Landry, and he's a journeyman now.
Because he is a dirty fuck

Blackace

Yeah and so is kobe.

Whats your point?

Hansbro is a decent enough player, he actually is a net positive on the floor.

Kobe isn't break your nose dirty, and you know it...

Blackace

no, he's just a knee/elbow/slap you in the balls dirty.

Which is even worse.

I hate Kobe and always have, but everything I have seen from him is cheap but not dirty trying to harm you and your career dirty.

Slapped in the balls doesn't have a chance of ending your career.. it's not really worse..

holy shit when they showed that sideline shot of doug collins he looked like he had aged 20 years from that last meltdown press conference he had

somebody please save that man and put him out of his misery

exarkun

Because he is a dirty fuck

He plays hard, and it occasionally turns into a nasty shot. He actually did that to Rubio this game already. But, I still say no one pays enough attention to his game to even notice it.

Hibbert is so talllll. My god how he doesn't average 18-10 a night is unreal.

Top Bottom