• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Pretty dumb of Kobe to play. Especially with how nasty that ankle was looking.

Anyway, regarding Spurs/Thunder/Heat....I think the Heat are the best of those 3 teams and I think the Spurs have the best chance to beat them if they are healthy, but that's really the key isn't it? Manu is hurt a lot and TP has that ankle sprain.

That said, if Lebron has any sort of nagging injury that affects his performance, I think the Thunder and the Spurs could take the Heat

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe is really playing on that ankle smh lol Hope he really doesn't fuck it up long term for this average Lakers team.

Wait wtf am I talking about, I don't give a shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why does DeRozan think he deserves superstar calls?

lol mcbob shitting on derozan

Emwitus

Kobe can't even move with anyone..he's usually awful on defense but now he can't even run and be a presence. His hurting the team and hurting himself. This is being too dang selfish to show an image...for what? Man.

Vahagn

Kobe can't even move with anyone..he's usually awful on defense but now he can't even run and be a presence. His hurting the team and hurting himself. This is being too dang selfish to show an image...for what? Man.

WTF is this?

Kobe is helping his team by the mere fact that Darius Morris isn't playing 20 minutes today. Keep that in mind.

7g1q.jpg

Fuckball, fuckball everywhere.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol... Pacers headcoach taking a page out of LB's Necrocomicon by using Frankencenter to guard elite post player

shameless

Top Bottom