• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

We're really going to lose to the Hawks, smh. Ah well, a few more nights Knicks-age.

Nets lose!

14.gif

giri

why da fuck did Steph Curry play 45minutes in a 30pt win?

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Nash stop passing to chuckers!! JUST FREAKING STOP!

Nash made the right play on that pass to Meeks. Meeks should have entered that in to Howard who sealed his man under the hoop. Meeks shooting that shot was his fault. Nash got the pnr to work right to get d12 down low in perfect position. Requires a pass to Meeks there to get him the ball but Meeks chucked.

Nice plays the last two times by lakers.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Dwight: "It's my team now. Fuck that bitchass Kobe"

Kobe: "What did you just said?"

Dwight: ... *refuse to talk and look around like nothing happened*

Sigh. Yeah keep on chucking them

Offense is not the problem.

Sacramento has made a bunch of tough shots but also way too many open looks. I don't understand why the small perimeter players clog the paint when Howard is there to contest. They're just allowing the kings to get open looks. Sigh

Emwitus

Offense is not the problem.

Sacramento has made a bunch of tough shots but also way too many open looks. I don't understand why the small perimeter players clog the paint when Howard is there to contest. They're just allowing the kings to get open looks. Sigh

Yeah, their defense is atrocious too. But dwight was working well. Atleast work from inside out.

EDIT: I HATE YOU NASH! He has to be allergic to the post

Once again the refs fuck up the end of half for lakers. Tyreke touched that ball and if they give a timeout should have been inbounded in the backcourt. Wtf refs.

Horrible close to the half. Thomas and Patterson killing lakers. Defense has been shit. If only cousins was out there to fuck their offense up :(

Emwitus

This type of uptempo/chucking offense is exhibit one if i were dwight. Nash is so used to running the ball for the fastbreak it's annoying. And more often than not, he forgets dwight will head in there to post up so when he does his usually run through the paint he almost always gets trapped or turns the ball over. Frustrating.

EDIT: Blake and dwight work better btw. I'm guessing him playing with both bynum/gasol helped.

giri

Once again the refs fuck up the end of half for lakers. Tyreke touched that ball and if they give a timeout should have been inbounded in the backcourt. Wtf refs.

Horrible close to the half. Thomas and Patterson killing lakers. Defense has been shit. If only cousins was out there to fuck their offense up :(

I'll never understand why the lakers don't get more calls.

Always picked on.

Smokey

BFmgbcOCcAE7Dik.jpg

fan up Houston

This had to have been pretty late in the game when it was a clear blowout. When they came back from a break and were honoring the military, the arena looked pretty full with everybody standing. But it wouldn't really surprise me if it wasn't towards the end of the game. Nobody really cares about the Rockets anyway, but even less at the moment since 60% of Houston can't even watch them on TV.

Top Bottom