• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Did the Kings make up a fake injury for Cousins to get him off the team after the elbow to Dunleavy's face or what?

Knicks March ain't to be laughed at

@LAC
@UTAH (B2B)
ORL
@TOR
TOR (B2B)
@BOS
MEM (B2B)
Char
Bos

Ehh, that's a pretty average schedule. Wins against Orlando, Toronto (twice) and Charlotte should happen so that's 4-4 at worst in the next eight.

Emwitus

I really don't care, if dwight doesn't have atleast 15 attempts by the end of the game i'm going to rage. Preferably 20! With kobe out, d'antoni wants to shove his shitty offense onto the court. Where is coach kobe when you need him!

Vahagn

I really don't care, if dwight doesn't have atleast 15 attempts by the end of the game i'm going to rage. Preferably 20!

LA is tied at the half against a team that notoriously beats themselves and falls apart at the seams at the sign of any semblance of pressure or momentum swinging. There's no reason to be so emotionally boiling. Also it's great to see you hate BOTH of our MVP's and HOF legends. I can't even begin to fathom to vitriol you'll throw at Blake's feet when he has 2 bad games (or plays) in a row.

linsivvi

He complains about offense but kings have 56 points at half on the road.

Yeah, it's stupid. The Lakers are doing pretty good offensively and Nash's been doing fine. I don't know what game he's watching. I wish he would just stick with the Celtics and their style of shitty Eastern conference basketball.

Emwitus

Jamison is beautiful on the roll. And no more stupid chucking. Thank you. Though dwight is clearly tired of going into the post and being ignored. Defense is still terrible.

EDIT: O metta.

Man, Thomas is going ham on the lakers. Why did the kings realize he's their best player again?

He's so wasted on that team. Tough stretch with no Nash or Howard here.

Not surprised Ron fucked his perfect shooting with a Ron shot.

ISOM

Quote me if you think the lakers play better without kobe. :D

Can the lakers go one game without someone saying stupid shit like this? Exactly how many championships has nash won running the offense on his previous teams? The lakers will go as far as kobe can carry it in the playoffs of course with contributions from nash, etc..

Vahagn

Can the lakers go one game without someone saying stupid shit like this? Exactly how many championships has nash won running the offense on his previous teams? The lakers will go as far as kobe can carry it in the playoffs of course with contributions from nash, etc..

Not to mention the Kings are a bad defensive team, with little to no coaching, and the scouting reports have been cut to shreds because Kobe hasn't been out long enough for teams to make effective defensive adjustments. 2 weeks like this, and LA will go back to a .500 team instead of the .700 ball they've played over the past 25 games.

Emwitus

It doesn't even matter. The Lakers are shooting 50% and had 56 points by the half. Who the fuck cares about passing inside or outside? Defense is the problem. He shows a complete lack of understanding of basketball.

LOL. Lack of understanding of D'antoni's Fuckball that's for sure

Look at who you're quoting

Was it worth it?

Top Bottom