• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
No Kobe and Dwight has 6 fgas. Will the "Kobe shoots too much" folks admit Kobe isn't holding him back?
Without Kobe you just double team D12 and unlike Kobe he passes out of them

Also Mike D isn't the right coach for them

Vahagn

Clark would be fine if be was just th backup small forward. Hustle with some jump shots.

I thought he was serviceable tonight. Meeks was trash. Everyone else played really well.

Jamison has been awesome all season. He's been better than I thought he'd be this year. And ever since Blake came back he's been Rollin'.

I know it won't happen, but I really hope he re signs with us next season. I'm really liking Jamison off the bench. Our bench isn't trash anymore, first time in a few years (since old Farmar Vujacic bench mob) I don't get scared when the starters go out

paully

Banned
Clark would be fine if be was just th backup small forward. Hustle with some jump shots.

I thought he was serviceable tonight. Meeks was trash. Everyone else played really well.

Jamison has been awesome all season. He's been better than I thought he'd be this year. And ever since Blake came back he's been Rollin'.

Jodie Meeks just chucks the ball. He should not be playing more than 5 minutes a game.

Vahagn

Jodie Meeks just chucks the ball. He should not be playing more than 5 minutes a game.

This isn't a video game with fatigue off. Kobe/Nash/Blake can't play both guard positions for the entire game without them running out of gas. You need a fourth guard, and Meeks is our best option by far.

They shouldn't have it that easy to climb up the ranks. The last time I've checked, they aren't playing in the eastern conference.

LA's playing .700 ball over their last 25. 7-8th seeds in the West play .550 ball. If LA keeps playing .650 - .700 ball, they'll easily surpass Houston and GS.

linsivvi

I know it won't happen, but I really hope he re signs with us next season. I'm really liking Jamison off the bench. Our bench isn't trash anymore, first time in a few years (since old Farmar Vujacic bench mob) I don't get scared when the starters go out

Nah, keep that cap space available for '14. Dwight is the only long term non-min contract they should sign.

They shouldn't have it that easy to climb up the ranks. The last time I've checked, they aren't playing in the eastern conference.

Would've been way easier if they were. The Lakers are 17-11 against the East while still having a losing record against the West.

Thanks Eastern conference!

NomarTyme

Earl Clark has been terrible his entire career. Those people who was rooting for Clark over Pau are tools. It was fools gold.

Yeah by terrible I mean he should be the 2nd or 3rd player off the bench and that's it.

Yeah the dude is not even hustling on defense. Crappy version of Ariza so far.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
At this point, just pick your poison: Spurs, Thunder, Clips, Grizz or Nuggets. Regardless of the choice, there's little to no chance of survival.

If the Lakers play the Spurs will that be the oldest playoff series ever?

Knicks vs Celtics.

At this point, just pick your poison: Spurs, Thunder, Clips, Grizz or Nuggets. Regardless of the choice, there's little to no chance of survival.

Knicks vs Celtics.
Wed destroy the Clippers. I want them. Destroy the Clippers fanbase hope that their team will ever eclipse the Lakers.

paully

Banned
This isn't a video game with fatigue off. Kobe/Nash/Blake can't play both guard positions for the entire game without them running out of gas. You need a fourth guard, and Meeks is our best option by far.

LA's playing .700 ball over their last 25. 7-8th seeds in the West play .550 ball. If LA keeps playing .650 - .700 ball, they'll easily surpass Houston and GS.

I never said he wasn't our best option (anything is better than Duhon and Morris). I just said he fucking sucks, and he does.

GSW @ NOH to tomorrow and Knicks at Utah.

Wednesday Houston vs Utah so one has to lose

Also spurs play Utah, Houston, and warriors (2 in sa) this week while lakers are @phx tomorrow and vs wash on Friday.

Then lakers and warriors play I think on Monday.

Interesting week for west playoffs.

linsivvi

Also spurs play Utah, Houston, and warriors (2 in sa) this week while lakers are @phx tomorrow and vs wash on Friday.

The 2 games against the Warriors will be the most important games. If we can take them we'll be doing a huge favor to the Rockets and the Jazz too.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Also, the 3 to 5 spots in the west are clogged and these teams aren't that far away from the 1st and 2nd spots.

Red Blaster is wrong about MGS4 though. That game is still awesome all the way through other than the writing.

It's basically the same shit over and over again

I felt zero connection and there was nothing really that cool about it

It was really cool for the first 15 hours since it felt really open.

Then all of the terrible dialog and combat and presentation and static-ness caught up to it and all of the coolness went away.

The 2 games against the Warriors will be the most important games. If we can take them we'll be doing a huge favor to the Rockets and the Jazz too.

I really don't know who to root for in the Houston Utah game on Wednesday. Probably Houston, their schedule is tough for about 5 games after. Cavs, spurs pacers, clippers, and grizz and they play them again while Utah has tiebreaker on lakers.

Would be nice if warriors lost to the hornets. Out some big pressure on em.

Also, the 3 to 5 spots in the west are clogged and these teams aren't that far away from the 1st and 2nd spots.

Eh they don't play each other for a bit now and most only a couple interesting matchup this coming 10 days or so really.

Obviously it's close but the good games were this week not next.

Red Blaster is wrong about MGS4 though. That game is still awesome all the way through other than the writing.

It was really cool for the first 15 hours since it felt really open.

Then all of the terrible dialog and combat and presentation and static-ness caught up to it and all of the coolness went away.

Yeah I'm thinking about just using a trainer or some save file to get somewhere neat that I hear about sometime, but until then it's pretty much a waste

I'm kinda bored with adventurish things in general right now, Sleeping Dogs is fun but even that game play has gotten repetitive and I haven't found any fucks to give about that game for a while now.

Watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. Man Kordel Stewart is a punkass. Trying to control his wife. Dude was a terrible QB and likes to refer to himself in the third person. WTF.

Emwitus

Watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. Man Kordel Stewart is a punkass. Trying to control his wife. Dude was a terrible QB and likes to refer to himself in the third person. WTF.

image.php

balddemon

Banned
Ls is comfortable in his own skin. Or something.

And idk what u guys are talking about, skyrim was dope. Although I didn't pay for it , and 50 hours in I cheated and gave myself dope black armor.

thekad

Banned
Lets not pretend the Lakers have been playing well. They played bad teams to a stalemate and pulled out a win on a coin flip.

You'll see when they drop these next three games.

Lets not pretend the Lakers have been playing well. They played bad teams to a stalemate and pulled out a win on a coin flip.

You'll see when they drop these next three games.
Lakers lost coin flips to good teams early in the season. Regression to the mean baby!

Lakers just need to get through these two games and hopefully pau and Kobe will be back for the stretch run.

Top Bottom