• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Bobcats playing Rick Pitinios "they can't call every foul" style of ball.

Bynum just got his knees cleaned out. The fuck is that gonna do?

Degenerative knees. He's Roy tier now.

That Philly trade has to go down as one of the worst of all time, no? I mean, granted, it's not like they'd be a top team had they not done it, but they gave up a 1st rounder, Andre Igoudala and Vuvicic (who's putting up what? 12/11?) for literally NOTHING. Wow.

And now you guys understand why I said the trade would be a win for the Lakers even if Dwight walks. Jimmy would have maxed this mother fucker out. Talk about dodging a bullet.

That Philly trade has to go down as one of the worst of all time, no? I mean, granted, it's not like they'd be a top team had they not done it, but they gave up a 1st rounder, Andre Igoudala and Vuvicic (who's putting up what? 12/11?) for literally NOTHING. Wow.

And now you guys understand why I said the trade would be a win for the Lakers even if Dwight walks. Jimmy would have maxed this mother fucker out. Talk about dodging a bullet.

It's not even the worst trade in Sixers history.

We run the shit trade market

It depends on what happens to Bynum.

If Bynum leaves, then definitely. If Bynum stays, especially at a reduced rate, and then proves himself, then no. Or they could sign him to a big contract, he never recovers, then it will be the worst in the last 20 years or so.

h3ro

It's not even the worst trade in Sixers history.

We run the shit trade market

oSSCRsxl.jpg

Ah dang! Didnt even think of him. Didnt he used to play in the NBA?
racist.

is there a GM our there dumb enough to give Bynum a max and will have cap space?

The one saving grace for Philly is I believe the insurance pays his entire salary this season.

Are the Blazers tanking?

Or is it because the Bynum taint has been lifted?

why are we playing awesome (for us) now?

Mason Plumlee future I guess.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont feel bad for Bynum but i feel bad for the talent that is now probably gone. He could have been really good if not for injuries and general weirdness.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
people literally yelling at mullens to help out inside

he moves FURTHER from the rim

KingJ2002

I dont feel bad for Bynum but i feel bad for the talent that is now probably gone. He could have been really good if not for injuries and general weirdness.

Between Brandon Roy, Greg Oden & Bynum... those are three guys who could have changed the league.

could you imagine a lineup of Lemarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, Greg Oden & Damian Lillard?

i mean... who the hell is stopping that!

Vire

Well thank the lord Sun Sports is covering this game because I might have to stab myself in the eye if I had to listen to Hubie Brown.

Top Bottom