• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

B Elatche should stay where he's at. He's playing well for the Nets, why risk that by starting over with a different team? Especially when he's still getting paid by the Wizards.

lol Miami isn't gonna lose tonight. Pierce has been talking too much shit. When Reggie Evans was talking shit about Bron's chip, Nets lost by 20,well, the Nets have lost by 20+ every time they went agaist Miami but still lol.

i

Hope it's good news/.

edit:awww shit, multiplesources is calling the game tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks KG *rolleyes*

Mahonay

Banned
lol Miami isn't gonna lose tonight. Pierce has been talking too much shit. When Reggie Evans was talking shit about Bron's chip, Nets lost by 20,well, the Nets have lost by 20+ every time they went agaist Miami but still lol.
The one way LeBron is like MJ is the way he responds to pre-game smack talk. He takes it out on the offending parties on the court, and pretty much guarantees his team a victory.

Although MJ talked a mountain of smack himself (at least in game). I have no idea how much shit LeBron talks.

Molly McGrath ‏@MollyAMcGrath
Miami has not won a regular-season game in Boston since April 2007. They've lost 10 straight regular-season contests at TD Garden since.

Vire

KG is pulling his fake tough guy nonsense again.

Old man can't even get up to play the team that eliminated you from gracing the Finals.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
@howardeskin said:
Sources tell me #sixers C Andrew Bynum will have surgery tomorrow in NY. Will have both knees cleaned out. Done for season. #fox29

Top Bottom