• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

linsivvi

Jenelle is terrible. No lips. Wants a boob job and went back to Kieefer. WTF. Kaylin is HORRIBLE. I see why her baby's daddy doesn't want anything to do with her. Leah is a ho and has a weird face. Chelsea is getting her shit together but keeps going back to Adam.

You should start a thread about the shows that you watch.

Ugh what a shitty night in basketball. Screw the Lakers, screw the Celtics, screw it all. Atleast there is a new Teen Mom 2 episode to make me feel better.

lebron continuing to demonstrate that he's better than Kobe has ever been

lakers get the pipe from wesley johnson

vag being distracted from his gmat preparation

sounds like a great night for basketball

well that was awful

today-was-not-a-good-day.jpg

lebron continuing to demonstrate that he's better than Kobe has ever been

lakers get the pipe from wesley johnson

vag being distracted from his gmat preparation

sounds like a great night for basketball

Kobe is a classier gentleman, teammate, player, and leader than LeBron, as well as greater.

Lakers pipe will be forgotten when they are in the second round.

Vag being distracted is fun

All in all you are still a Magic fan and I am a Lakers fan. I win. You lose. O'doyle rules.

ohNOitsRO

Lol it's like the jazz organization is owned by a smaller branch of the buss family; like some distant cousin desperately trying to get into the next family party lolol

Kobe is a classier gentleman, teammate, player, and leader than LeBron, as well as greater.

Lakers pipe will be forgotten when they are in the second round.

Vag being distracted is fun

All in all you are still a Magic fan and I am a Lakers fan. I win. You lose. O'doyle rules.

no you lose because you purchased a Wii U

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks Knicks! now go back to losing :)

Maybe Favors' worst game this year. Millsap was bad as well.

Mo and Al were as bad as normal in most areas in tonight, but Al being unable to score on Thomas made his presence hurt even more.

Team loss, just horrible.

i'm so glad Mo Williams came back

Now that Knight is injured/dead/moved to SG, Mo had to go for the title of dumbest point guard in the NBA and he's done it, dammit.

Top Bottom