• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Go Knicks...

spiderman-hug.gif

Emwitus

You're an idiot if you think those players help at all

You're an idiot if you think nash can be productive for 48 minutes. Or a nash/blake combination is a good defensive option, or not having sacre play some minutes for dwight is a good option. So many reasons for rage. No adjustments, duhon is a better defensive option than nash too, ebanks better than antwan...make freaking adjustments for defense. Try anything. That's why i love doc rivers/pops. That's what a good coach does. I'm tired of this shit coach.

Scola is a beast in the 4th tonight. Lakers lost this game on offense though. Just couldn't hit anything.

Both losses in phx this season thanks to an injury. :(

That's what happens when you play your oldest team in the league 35-40 mins on a 7-man rotation in a b2b.

It won't kill the Lakers to burn a few minutes with the scrubs against the Kings at home, but oh no Antoni is scared of changing the rotation now.

They probably lose if they played Duhon or Morris last night honestly. And Howard has to play a lot cuz they have no defense without him.

Playing ebanks a bit wouldn't have stopped this.

If Meeks could have shown up it might have been a different game. He's young and didnt play so much last night. But he was so bad.

Won't even hit 80 lol

Edit: honestly phx should have been favored. With the injuries it's a tough game to win on the road on a b2b and 5th game in 7 nights on the road. Essentially a 5 game road trip

linsivvi

They probably lose if they played Duhon or Morris last night honestly. And Howard has to play a lot cuz they have no defense without him.

Playing ebanks a bit wouldn't have stopped this.

If Meeks could have shown up it might have been a different game. He's young and didnt play so much last night. But he was so bad.

Won't even hit 80 lol

You have to take some calculated risks if you look at the schedule and the age of your players. Most coaches would have done that.

karma for lakers age shitting on the rockets last night

I was rooting for the Warriors to lose. :/

linsivvi

Doc Rivers or Mike D'Antoni?

LOL.

Errr, let's go Knicks!

And we'd be looking at b2b losses. I'd agree if Morris and Duhon proved themselves but they didnt.

I was talking about Ebanks and Sacre.

Kings and Suns have terrible players in their rotations too. If you can't play them a few minutes during the heavy part of the schedule then you might as well just give up on the team.

Emwitus

Lakers definitely have a chance against Spulolololololololol

They haven't got a chance against the bobcats in a seven game series if our coach doesn't realize you don't always have to have the best offensive team on the floor! I'm sick and tired of the, "Oh, but he can't shoot", crap. Players like bradley, tony are terrible shooters but they make their teams better because their coach trusts them to play defense. But hey, lakers, dallas, rockets are one of the top offensive teams in teh league. If our coach can not see that.............'

LOL. Mike brown knew his stuff.

EDIT: Even james worthy is saying the same thing about taking risks and extending that bench. Freaking common sense.

Cloudy

Banned
10pt 4th quarter. Good thing we didn't have the 2nd leading scorer in the 4th quarter tonight. The ball moved around wonderfully when it wasn't bricking off the rim!

Knicks predictably running out of gas late in the 3rd. I'm looking at James White and laughing my butt off.

"Why coach don't want to play me, dawg?"

Top Bottom