• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

omg tho, how many L's to sub .500 teams has LA had this year? L's to the Magic, 76ers, Raptors, Suns, Kings, Cavs...I wont even count the Mavs and the Blazers, cause they have NBA players on those rosters...
Too bad the lolcats had to throw both their games away, theyre really the only team missing from that wall of shame.

Nori Chan

I had a feeling we were going to lose the next game after a back to back. We have yet to win a back to back.

in other news fuck mansoon on revengence difficulty trying to get an s rank at the same time

Emwitus

omg tho, how many L's to sub .500 teams has LA had this year? L's to the Magic, 76ers, Raptors, Suns, Kings, Cavs...I wont even count the Mavs and the Blazers, cause they have NBA players on those rosters...
Too bad the lolcats had to throw both their games away, theyre really the only team missing from that wall of shame.

And almost lost to NOH twice, Raptors twice........That's what happens when you chuck 3s and don't play defense. You win by chance.

um, you mean the time when Melo didn't play that game either?
Knicks had even less players play than last time. I didn't know that Kurt Thomas was the key figure between the Jazz winning and losing, maybe you should join Crazy Eyes' People of Utah.
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 1 hour ago
Kurt Thomas is having a throw back type of night. He's been jawing with Jazz fans in all corners of the arena. Crazy Eyes at his best
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 57 minutes ago
Kurt Thomas having lots of fun with the Jazz fans here, chirping at them. He must be so giddy he has just a bone spur and no broken foot.
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 56 minutes ago
I'm near tears. Kurt Thomas just stuck his tongue out at some fans. Lol, dude is loving this game tonight.
Trying to find a floating head Kurt Thomas pic for the club.

Let the hope flow Knicks age. Believe.
Are you nuts? What hope? Knicks have half the team hurt and they just beat the Jazz, a team that quit on the season. Pop frickin' bottles, I can't get happy a 40-year old had a throwback game playing on one foot? Off a back-to-back??? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hell if anything maybe you should look at Jazz-GAF, who seem more intent trolling than acknowledge they lost twice to a team w/o their 2-3 best players and is trying to get their coach fired.

diehard

Fleer
TBH I don't understand how Utah was ever in the top-8 in the west to begin with.

Some pretty decent players, pretty good in the post. Hayward is genuinely a good player and overall the bench is good.

Terrible PG play and to say the 2 spot is inconsistent would be nice.

A legit pass-first PG away from being a solid 6 seed.

Clovis you got a wii u? Let's be Nintendo buddies! My nnid is dafortune... I think. I haven't played it in a while.

I feel like the only reason someone would own a Wii U right now is to play CoD while their roommates played something more interesting on TV.

h3ro

Let the hope flow Knicks age. Believe.
Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about hope. We're talking about hope man. We're talking about hope. We're talking about hope. We're not talking about the knicks. We're talking about hope. When you come to the thread, and you see me post, you've seen me post right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about hope right now.

J2 Cool

If you were hypothetically going to fix the Lakers, besides the health of Gasol, Dwight, and Kobe - what would it be? Phil coaching would have drastically changed this team, no? Or is it a depth issue? They don't have bad enough defenders to play like this, and Dwight is getting healthy yet the defense stays abysmal.

If you were hypothetically going to fix the Lakers, besides the health of Gasol, Dwight, and Kobe - what would it be? Phil coaching would have drastically changed this team, no? Or is it a depth issue? They don't have bad enough defenders to play like this, and Dwight is getting healthy yet the defense stays abysmal.

no

look, none of the players right now are very good.

Dwight is okay but he's a third/fourth option on O.

Kobe gives up everything he gets.

Pau plays out of position and is tired of Kobes shit. Needs new scenery.

Nash is mindfucked.

Pray to god that Kobe actually retires.

The Cats are going to give it their best to beat the Heat this weekend. It's hard to get up for games against us so you never know, crazier trap games have happened.

Top Bottom