• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Come on, no Kobe or pau tonight on a b2b on the road.

Not saying you're wrong but this game means shit to that. Would be like me look at Portland beating spurs by 30 without Parker.

We talking about Pau now?

iSNMfwlUi8wa.png

Spurs don't have TP and they steamroll people - and TP is better and more important to the Spurs than Kobe is to LA.

Yal going to get the pipe. Can't even beat a team full of nobodies trying to make the playoffs in the West...

Emwitus

Preach james worthy! Almost all the guys on the panel are saying you can't run your old guys into the ground against a team like phoenix!

We talking about Pau now?

iSNMfwlUi8wa.png

Spurs don't have TP and they steamroll people - and TP is better and more important to the Spurs than Kobe is to LA.

Yal going to get the pipe. Can't even beat a team full of nobodies trying to make the playoffs in the West...

Uh spurs got blown out by Portland and wolves without Parker in their last 5. They also barely beat Dallas and Cleveland. They're not steamrolling at all.

Once again the lakers are a top heavy team missing 2 of their best 4. Hill as well. Top heavy old team need their top players.

lol at Parker more important to spurs than Kobe to lakers though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thank you Suns and former Rockets :D

Come on Knicks *vomits again*

Cloudy

Banned
I see. I read your post wrong. Anyway it wouldn't have mattered considering the margin of victory. Short rotation in a 5 game 7 night schedule is what killed us.

Yeah the wording was weird. Kobe would have kept this close and a close game is winnable with him

Kurt Thomas looks like Mark Henry out there, how is he getting blocks?
A4IVOp8CMAAR3Yq.jpg:small

Somebody goin' get dey ass kicked,
Somebody goin' get dey wig split,
Somebody goin' get dey ass kicked,
Somebody goin' get dey wig split (wellllllll),

Beat 'em up, beat 'em up,
break his neck, break his neck,
break his neck, break his neck...

Alec Burks hitting jumpshots still, I really hope this is for real.

Kurt Thomas has been the best big man in tonight's game, fuck this shit, fuck.

Why Ty Corbin isn't pounding the post relentlessly is amazing.

EDIT: Wait he just told them that in the timeout. WTF are the Jazz players doing?

Favors and Kanter can't make anything tonight.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Novak is so bad on D. Felton called a pick twice and Novak looked dazed, before Ray hit that 3

Other than sometimes Millsap, the Jazz's big men always look so horrible against bigs that stretch the floor.

The problem with having three centers.

Why isn't Novak just fouling Favors? Are they waiting until later to Hack-A-Favors?

Yes, they definitely should hack a player shooting 70% from the line.

so Bron hit the game winner tonight, huh? The Heat can EAD, but LBJ shutting his critics up the last 12 months with full spectrum dominance on the court is very Jordan-esque

Top Bottom