• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

john-wall-dougie-o.gif

[
350x-221.jpeg

john-wall-dougie-o.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yikes...

"After the Spurs come to town, Houston faces Indiana, Memphis and the Los Angeles Clippers next week."

but black mamba said LA would have 15 more wins if it was in the EC. Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Charlotte and Detroit are the only EC teams that havnt beaten LA this year.

Emwitus

Worst lost of the season, this Lakers team is so stupid.

Hahaha....I thought that was getting blown out by phoenix, or losing to orlando, or dallas opening night, or toronto, or....................this whole season is a worst loss. Welcome back kome, we couldn't have done it without you man.

dream

Wow, Coach D'Antoni is outright eviscerating his team in the scrum.

edit: I think he just called them mentally weak.

dream

Kabro, do you agree with Coach D'Antoni when he says that the Lakers are making a mockery and a sham out of basketball?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
but black mamba said LA would have 15 more wins if it was in the EC. Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Charlotte and Detroit are the only EC teams that havnt beaten LA this year.

Charlotte took LA's soul twice this year.

We're just too busy tanking to win games.

KingJ2002

Only mistake D'antoni made was calling a timeout 33 seconds before the end of the 3rd.

the lakers look so bi-polar this game. exactly what people will come to expect in the post season.

if they play together with their heads in the game... they will crush everyone

if they play like individuals going for glory... well... they'll play like shit and get ran off the court

the story of the season really.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
if they play together with their heads in the game... they will crush everyone

Yea....no. They have only crushed some garbage teams earlier in the season.

Emwitus

"if they play together with their heads in the game... they will crush everyone"

Yea....no. They have only crushed some garbage teams earlier in the season.

coach antoni

"A lot. There's no explanation for it. I don't know. I can't explain it, but every time we get up 16, it's like, 'Oh, we're really good and we don't have to play hard.' And we start messing with the game. You start messing with not moving the ball. You start messing with 'I'm just gonna go 1-on-1 every time.' You start messing with the basketball Gods and they get you. That ball will roll around and go in for them and it'll roll around and go out for us, because we're messing with the game."

I feel like D'antoni put all my feels for this season in one sentence. Kobe burned hard. I hope his ready for the fallout but props for finally speaking out man

Top Bottom