• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

If I'm not mistaken his FT shooting and Jumper have improved a little. His defense and low post game are disappointing. But hopefully he keeps working on that 15 footer, and we let Pau do his thing in the post.

I'd actually love to have Bosh. A knockdown mid range jump shooting big playing alongside Pau In the front court would be deadly.

Edit: Don't see Love leaving. Great coach, great PG, very respectable Exec in Saunders. Plus they can pay him more. Rubio and Love would be going into their mid to late 20's together.

if dallas is not getting paul or howard along with LA, then LA needs to seriously consider trying to get dirk somehow.

PG-Nash
SG-Kobe
SF-Metta
PF-Dirk
C-Pau

Then again that team looks extremely old and slow. Always wanted kobe and dirk to team up one day though.

If I'm not mistaken his FT shooting and Jumper have improved a little. His defense and low post game are disappointing. But hopefully he keeps working on that 15 footer, and we let Pau do his thing in the post.

I'd actually love to have Bosh. A knockdown mid range jump shooting big playing alongside Pau In the front court would be deadly.
his jumper is still garbage. He's still pretty much below the league average in te mid range area. man, looking at his stats, I wouldn't say his jumper hasn't improved at all. and his FT shooting is just back to where it was in his rookie season. :/

Edit: Don't see Love leaving. Great coach, great PG, very respectable Exec in Saunders. Plus they can pay him more. Rubio and Love would be going into their mid to late 20's together.
how many times has Love publicly ripped his team? Doesn't seem to me he wants to stay unless they start winning soon(could be next season if they stay healthy).

Welp :/

SAN ANTONIO -- Spurs guard Tony Parker said Saturday the strained right hamstring that wore him down this week could tear "any time now" heading into Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Miami Heat.

But he's giving no thought to letting the injury properly heal.

"If it was the regular season, I would be resting like 10 days," Parker said. "But now it's the NBA Finals. If it gets a tear, it's life."

It would also deal a major blow to the Spurs' chances of winning this title.

Yet despite the blunt assessment of his hamstring, the All-Star told reporters he is getting stronger on the eve of San Antonio's final home game Sunday night. Parker said he is confident, staying disciplined with treatment and still aspires to be "close to 100 percent" by tipoff.

Emwitus

Jeff green knows what's up

BMwMyP8CMAA7i1u.jpg:large

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
as a heat fan, I'm not nervous. If we lose tha finals it won't be tonight, unless we choke on the fourth.

I'm nervous because LeBron said he done playing around.

We haven't had a game this series where we become offensively inept. It happens once every 10 games. Last time it happened was game 3 vs. Memphis but Memphis forgot to play defense.

It's going to happen soon. At this point I hope its game 6 because if we lose tonight, it's over and I'm not watching anymore basketball until October 31st.

We haven't had a game this series where we become offensively inept. It happens once every 10 games. Last time it happened was game 3 vs. Memphis but Memphis forgot to play defense.

It's going to happen soon. At this point I hope its game 6 because if we lose tonight, it's over and I'm not watching anymore basketball until October 31st.
ill play you in 2k

Vire

I dunno, you guys were pretty offensively inept in the second half of the blowout in Game 2.

The one thing I keep telling myself is that Danny Green and Gary Neal can't possibly play this for the whole series. Right? RIGHT?

Stop plz.

Fjordson

Funny because the otherside wouldn't put an asterisk with Wade having a bum knee.
That's because he's a fucking troll.

After last game, I say Wade is full of shit. I'm sure he's less than a hundred percent, but he'd have to be like 15 percent to put some up of the awful performances he's had this postseason.

Dude is fine and when the Heat were starting to get backed into a corner he exited troll mode (same with Bosh) and said "okay, fine, I'll try".

Fucking Miami...assholes are going to repeat. Can already feel it.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I dunno, you guys were pretty offensively inept in the second half of the blowout in Game 2.

The one thing I keep telling myself is that Danny Green and Gary Neal can't possibly play this for the whole series. Right? RIGHT?

Stop plz.

I believe the Heat are letting Green and Neal attempt shots while shutting down Duncan and Parker.

It's the reverse philosophy Popabitch has. He shuts down all the role players and make the stars beat him.

Vire

After last game, I say Wade is full of shit. I'm sure he's less than a hundred percent, but he'd have to be like 15 percent to put some up of the awful performances he's had this postseason.

Dude is fine and when the Heat were starting to get backed into a corner he exited troll mode (same with Bosh) and said "okay, fine, I'll try".

I love how salty this makes you.

Ed5O2Tr.jpg

He was not trolling, his knee happened to feel right at the right time. Heat fans throw wade under the bus all the time and don't give him credit.

lebron is just trying to cover up that he has not been doing so well. No one plays around in the finals.

Fjordson

He was not trolling, his knee happened to feel right at the right time. Heat fans throw wade under the bus all the time and don't give him credit.
If he comes again like it's 2006 then I call total bullshit. Just an easy out when he takes a night off.

If he has another down game then you may be right.

Tony Parker isn't/may not be playing according to some guy who I am in a basketball facebook group with

"No Tony Parker !!!!!"

everyone else --- "what???"

"That's what my buddy who worked with the Spurs just texted me from SA
It's a rumor but he is saying it may just happen
Apparently Parker is taking meds and a shot and trying to play"

we'll see how reliable this source is!

Top Bottom