• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
In a 2/2 tied series where both teams have dominated in a variety of ways.... I got to believe I have no idea how this is going to turn out....

Derwind

If Miami can win back to back games in San Antonio, they got a chip no doubt but its hard for me to see Spurs really not coming out fighting in tonights game.

I do expect some heartbreaking shots from both sides tonight.

Hopefully we see more of this
igrIGiNW2ZM3e.gif

and this
ibtrgamaSOgpNS.gif

and this
i7Em1pydg3emL.gif

and this
iSisLsfE4DaMb.gif

The Spurs are just...I won't have faith in them until they literally win 4 games against Miami.

Almost all of it comes from me having zero faith in Tony Parker more than anything else.

Vire so you will fill the Popeye's void? Because even I can't carry that load anymore :(

Will avoid a burrito at all costs. I have been craving in n out for quite a while though....

duxstar

Still pissed about Popovich playing Manu ...... I literally think the first heat win is ALOT closer without Manu giving up a fucking 10 - 0 run all by himself, and then last game.

He is the Heats MVP and I'm not joking. If Manu Ginobli somehow got hurt before this series the spurs are up 3 - 1 right now without a doubt.

rando14

If we lose tonight I'll take full responsibility

But as long as one of us takes it in we all good

You're sure willing to put a lot on the line just for your own personal satisfaction

I'm asking you this ph33: is it worth it?

when you see the 2013 nba champions banner rising up in the at&t center, will you wonder if it could have been different?

"maybe if I had gotten popeyes during game 5, things would have been different. maybe if I had gotten popeyes during game 5, i wouldnt have let heat age down."

just maybe...

lol just messin with ya

Vire

If we lose tonight I'll take full responsibility

But as long as one of us takes it in we all good

Just had one of those with the pops

I can't promise I'll get the job done, but who knows how the mysterious powers of Popeyes works.

You're sure willing to put a lot on the line just for your own personal satisfaction

I'm asking you this ph33: is it worth it?

when you see the 2013 nba champions banner rising up in the at&t center, will you wonder if it could have been different?

"maybe if I had gotten popeyes during game 5, things would have been different. maybe if I had gotten popeyes during game 5, i wouldnt have let heat age down."

just maybe...

lol just messin with ya

lmao.

Vahagn

If the heat win tonight it's obviously pretty much game over. PI's right. The Spurs winning game 3 at home is a lot more likely than the Spurs winning games 6 and 7 on the road...historical stats be damned.

Derwind

Hey, I missed game 4 (out meeting friends before Man of Steel), did the Heat play great, or did the Spurs just suck?

Wade went God-Tier, Bosh playing almost as good as I remember him and Lebron upstaging Wade in Garbagetime...

Manu was complete ass, Splitter was blocked by half of the Heat team and Parker wasn't passing as well as he should have.

Vahagn

Kinda late on this, but I'd take a Bledsoe + Blake for Dwight. We sign Dwight long term and get worried he's gonna pout and cry every year.

Bledsoe's off the books next year if I'm not mistaken. Nash/Kobe/Metta/Blake/Pau would be fun to watch.

Besides, Lebron ain't coming to LA in 2014. He'll be league wide hated again. Have the rep of a hired mercenary. Pat Riley is too good of an executive to lose him. So I'm good with Blake.

Kobe would hopefully exorcise all the CP3 flopping influence out of him.

Vahagn

Blake is so mediocre though. He's been so disappointing. Kevin Love is probably heading to LA in 2014 though, right?

If I'm not mistaken his FT shooting and Jumper have improved a little. His defense and low post game are disappointing. But hopefully he keeps working on that 15 footer, and we let Pau do his thing in the post.

I'd actually love to have Bosh. A knockdown mid range jump shooting big playing alongside Pau In the front court would be deadly.

Edit: Don't see Love leaving. Great coach, great PG, very respectable Exec in Saunders. Plus they can pay him more. Rubio and Love would be going into their mid to late 20's together.

Top Bottom