• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Are you serious? Afflalo sucks. He's fucking garbage. Overrated defender, terrible offensive player on a terrible contract. I dont even care about Bledsoe, just shedding Afflalos deal off the books is a huge plus.
Afflalo just stopped giving a fuck this year since he was playing for the magic. Bledsoe is all athleticism, he sucks.

edit:The Thunder should totally try and get Afflalo.

Pimpwerx

Drunk on mma chat, but got reminded of this. The Bulls dominated the "era of big men" with Luc Longley". That's some cognitive dissonance. PEACE.

16424241.gif

literally made Raymond Felton look like John Stockton in the playoffs.

Are you serious? Afflalo sucks. He's fucking garbage. Overrated defender, terrible offensive player on a terrible contract. I dont even care about Bledsoe, just shedding Afflalos deal off the books is a huge plus.

afflalo averaged 15 ppg with a ts% of 58.4 in 2012

a role player being forced into a lead scoring role on a bad team tends to murder offensive efficiency

Pimpwerx

So what's this thread's opinion on Yeezus? Am I alone in my hate? I can't read the OT thread on it. I feel like it's full of Ye marks. I would've considered myself among their ranks, but clearly I can discern signal from noise. PEACE.

So what's this thread's opinion on Yeezus? Am I alone in my hate? I can't read the OT thread on it. I feel like it's full of Ye marks. I would've considered myself among their ranks, but clearly I can discern signal from noise. PEACE.

I hated his last two albums. Really like Yeezus.

Eleuin

I've only listened to Yeezus a few times but I already like it better than MBDTF, Blood on the Leaves is soo good.

giri

Afflalo just stopped giving a fuck this year since he was playing for the magic. Bledsoe is all athleticism, he sucks.

edit:The Thunder should totally try and get Afflalo.

Thunder?

Clippers, Bulls, Thunder, Grizz, Nets, Wolves.

All of them should be trying to get him.

afflalo averaged 15 ppg with a ts% of 58.4 in 2012

a role player being forced into a lead scoring role on a bad team tends to murder offensive efficiency
Essentially.

Fjordson

I like Yeezus. Not as good as his old work, but it's interesting. Like it way more than the recent trash he's been putting out (Cruel Summer, Watch the Throne, MBDTF).

Owzers

I'm late in wondering, but it seemed like the spurs were ignoring neal and green in the previous game despite them doing quite well in the game prior to the last one. I saw several occasions where Green was pleading to get the ball when open but parker wasn't looking for him at all. Then Ginobli plays a large chunk of the second half and does terrible. Was there a reason for the diminished role for Neal/Green?

I'm late in wondering, but it seemed like the spurs were ignoring neal and green in the previous game despite them doing quite well in the game prior to the last one. I saw several occasions where Green was pleading to get the ball when open but parker wasn't looking for him at all. Then Ginobli plays a large chunk of the second half and does terrible. Was there a reason for the diminished role for Neal/Green?
It wasn't that parker was ignoring them it was that Miami's defense was clogging all the passing lanes and would have resulted in turnovers for San Antonio.

Parker's a great passer that's been playing with these guys for quite a while, he wasn't ignoring them.

Vestal

Drunk on mma chat, but got reminded of this. The Bulls dominated the "era of big men" with Luc Longley". That's some cognitive dissonance. PEACE.

Longley and Wenington were there to act as big men with their Height, the real big man in that Bulls team the rebound blackhole Dennis Rodman.

Rodman guarded Shaq FFS, single COVERAGE!!!!

methodman

Banned
I like Yeezus. Not as good as his old work, but it's interesting. Like it way more than the recent trash he's been putting out (Cruel Summer, Watch the Throne, MBDTF).

i don't like yeezus too much. im tired of this new ye, i want soul sample ye back :(

I agree about Cruel Summer, Watch the Throne and MBDTF, didn't like any of those at all.

he only produced one track on the fucking cd man, and it was my favorite track before learning he produced it (bound 2).

Emwitus

Sources told ESPN.com the Clippers are concurrently weighing the prospect of offering star forward Blake Griffin in tandem with prized young guard Eric Bledsoe to the Los Angeles Lakers in a sign-and-trade pitch to land Dwight Howard after July 1.

LOL. This is like crazy fan fic.

giri

Don't see much of a point in a blake/dwight swap.

I mean, clippers should consider all options, but it's not really going to solve any of their problems. Not with the salary they have on their books.

And dwight would have to agree, and i think Houston would be a better option for him.

No thanks. Fuck Blake. I'd rather bottom out and tank. Let Dwight walk if he doesn't want to be a Laker. Same shit I said with Bynum when people were like "you can't just let Bynum walk you have to get something for him!" Turns out nothing IS better than Bynum after all.

Fjordson

i don't like yeezus too much. im tired of this new ye, i want soul sample ye back :(

I agree about Cruel Summer, Watch the Throne and MBDTF, didn't like any of those at all.

he only produced one track on the fucking cd man, and it was my favorite track before learning he produced it (bound 2).
Exactly. And the one track I didn't mind on Watch The Throne was Otis and, shocking news, he produced that himself.

Everything else he does these days is with a legion of co-producers and other writers and I just don't find it as interesting as his College Dropout / Late Registration era. I've always said he needs to just tell everyone else to fuck off. All these co-producers are watering down his greatness as a producer.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Because there has never been an era of the SG

linsivvi

Dwight for Asik please.

Wow the Clippers trade is real? I thought it was just a joke. Sounds like something Bill Simmons came up with in his dreams.

linsivvi

Times is hard in Lakerland.

They *might* suck this year, and will inevitably get 2 or 3 marquee free agents within a couple years and be back to contention.

Hope you guys don't jump ship and become Clips fans.

Good opportunity to get rid of the bandwagoners though.

Fjordson

Some of these trade talks are sort of blowing my mind. Like Dwight going to the Clips and Blake Griffin to the Lakers :lol

Never thought see I'd big time free agents going from the Lakers to the Clips, even just as a rumour.

Who knows if cp3 stays with the clips though. Not sure how much KG has left in him either. Morris gettin' ready for Paul Pierce to Lakers lol. Meanwhile Emwitus won't be effected either way since he is a celtics/laker fan.

Fjordson

I wish CP 3 would go to Indiana. Not even sure if that's financially possible, but they would be a definite contender with him I think. Heard that mentioned before in this thread.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Latest 2K sim

not good

Spurs through 3 quarters are 1/22 from 3 and down 25

LeBron is making shot sin the paint with 3 defenders trying to block the shot

this shit is broken

Cp3 isnt leaving los angeles.

And if he is, he isnt going to indiana lol.

He'll leave for Atlanta if Dwight goes with him. He thought he might be drafted to Atlanta but they picked Marvin Williams over him.

Its still a slim shot he goes to the Knicks to make good on the promise from a few years ago. Granted it would take some magic salary cap shit for that to happen.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Cosign 100%

Vire

Latest 2K sim

not good

Spurs through 3 quarters are 1/22 from 3 and down 25

LeBron is making shot sin the paint with 3 defenders trying to block the shot

this shit is broken

He'll leave for Atlanta if Dwight goes with him. He thought he might be drafted to Atlanta but they picked Marvin Williams over him.

Its still a slim shot he goes to the Knicks to make good on the promise from a few years ago. Granted it would take some magic salary cap shit for that to happen.
How did the first four games play out in 2k?

Top Bottom