• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vire

DPVbRxZ.png

Pop actually going to play the chess game or just trolling reporters again?

Omega

Banned
That's because he's a fucking troll.

After last game, I say Wade is full of shit. I'm sure he's less than a hundred percent, but he'd have to be like 15 percent to put some up of the awful performances he's had this postseason.

Dude is fine and when the Heat were starting to get backed into a corner he exited troll mode (same with Bosh) and said "okay, fine, I'll try".

Fucking Miami...assholes are going to repeat. Can already feel it.

The Miami hate is crazy.

Any other player on any other team would be praised for stepping up and overcoming adversity but with the Heat it's all "GOT DAMN SANDBAGGERS! THEY WERE 100% THE WHOLE TIME AND PURPOSELY LET THEIR BACKS UP AGAINST THE WALL!"

Fjordson

The Miami hate is crazy.

Any other player on any other team would be praised for stepping up and overcoming adversity but with the Heat it's all "GOT DAMN SANDBAGGERS! THEY WERE 100% THE WHOLE TIME AND PURPOSELY LET THEIR BACKS UP AGAINST THE WALL!"
Said he wasn't 100 percent in that very post, c'mon mang.

But yeah, I stand by that Wade has been slacking off recently. It's not even about Miami hate (though I do hate them). It's because of how good he can be that I say this.

Again, if he has another subpar game then who the hell knows, but I find it hard to believe his status with the knee just so happened to improve right when Miami desperately needed a win. And on the same night Bosh starts to patrol the paint like Bill Russell all of a sudden and gets 20 and 13.

Not that this matters in the end. After Miami wins the next two games no one's going to remember any of this shit.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Game 5, like I said earlier, is as much a must win as game 4 for Miami. Win, and go back to American Airlines Arena with two chances to close it out.

Spo better be game planning like it's do-or-die.

If he comes again like it's 2006 then I call total bullshit. Just an easy out when he takes a night off.

If he has another down game then you may be right.

It's the finals, no way in hell wade or anyone will be playing around and risk a championship. Especially against the Spurs.

Game 5, like I said earlier, is as much a must win as game 4 for Miami. Win, and go back to American Airlines Arena with two chances to close it out.

Spo better be game planning like it's do-or-die.

Heat have the slight upper hand. If they lose then at least they have two at home. Spurs have to win because they aren't returning home.

Fjordson

I wonder if Spo will start Mike Miller again. Might have been a coincidence with the big 3 playing well, but it seemed to work out.

I think this is the game where the Spurs role players don't show up as much. Green and Neal come out cold but Duncan has a good one. Don't know what to make of TP or Manu, though.

I said before I thought Miami will win the series if they won game four and won't change that, but if they win game 5 it's definitely done.

I do think Miami wins this one.

Vestal

I wonder if Spo will start Mike Miller again. Might have been a coincidence with the big 3 playing well, but it seemed to work out.

it was not a coincidence. It created a serious matchup issue for the spurs. Only "big" outside of bosh that played was haslem and he got a total of 6 or 8 min of play

Pimpwerx

Dave Hyde ‏@davehydesports
Stat that surprises: Among guards, Dwyane Wade (142) is 3rd in blocks in NBA playoffs - 2 behind Kobe (144), 16 behind Michael Jordan
That's amazeballs he'll have the record in a couple years. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Did someone forget to tell Hootie that this is the Finals and it's kind of a big deal? He looked like he just came out of the stands to sing. PEACE.

Top Bottom