• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Derwind

I think Heat are strong enough to close out two home games. Bosh needs to play to his level and start knocking down more shots and working in the paint. Lebron reaaaaaaaally seems uncomfortable, he needs to get back to his facilitator mode more. Wade needs to keep playing at the same level, the dude is beastly.
Chamlers is toxic, the dude needs to learn defense. I think Spo needs to play big.
Haslem and Miller needs to show up.

The bench is playing okay, Ray ray is the only bright light.

Vestal

Nope. Had one of these instead

129823506274680047Canvas-menu-photos0083A1ThickandHeartyBurger.jpg

but now I know better

WTF PH33NIX you are KILLING US!

"Well, Magic, what do the Heat need to do to turn this series around?"

"Jalen, the Miami Heat need to win this next game to have a chance in this series."

I could write this shit in my sleep.

JohnsonUT

It was really good to see Parker be able to keep playing weel in the 2nd half. He had a pretty quiet 26 points with Green doing his thing and Manu's one game resurgence.

Brutal. I'm glad this loss came tonight and not Friday. I only have to suffer for one day. Champions deliver in these moments. I have no doubts. See y'all Tuesday. PEACE.

Oh this sounds completely different than shit from last night

"Lebron is going to embarrass the Spurs tomorrow."

"He's finally woken up the series is over."

"You guys are just mad because Lebron would beat all the great players 1 on 1"

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
"Well, Magic, what do the Heat need to do to turn this series around?"

"Jalen, the Miami Heat need to win this next game to have a chance in this series."

I could write this shit in my sleep.

Magic was the worst color commentator in the history of the NBA when he was doing games for NBC.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Tom Penny is the Tim Duncan of NBAGAF

We know he's great, but we won't know how spoiled we are til he's gone.

Vestal

If the spurs win, he'll never show up again
As a heat fan

Lol this is hilarious.. Miami fan since 98(THANKS REINSDORF!!!) and never looked back. I was here after we lost in 2011, why wouldn't I be here if we lost against the spurs??

PBY

Banned
Lol this is hilarious.. Miami fan since 98(THANKS REINSDORF!!!) and never looked back. I was here after we lost in 2011, why wouldn't I be here if we lost against the spurs??
Yup.

Phee da gawd gon chicken us to victory on Tuesday tho.

"Magic, what made it work for Manu Ginobili tonight?"

"Beel, Ginobili had it going the entire night! He was playing out of his mind!"

Cue joke about his bald spot.

Aaaand scene.

Vestal

Miami did get this to a 1 point game, the Spurs just hit every shot for like 5 minutes.

IMO they should stick 1 defender on Green up in his face 100% of the time.. No switching and live with Parker beating us in the lane.. But Danny Green shouldn't get 10 3 point attempts

In my honest opinion, I really truly believe we are going to win Game 6 at home.

I think it will come down to winning back to back games. Something we have been unable to do for an entire month.

Same here. I feel good about 6. That is not what worries me...

Check your pm.

Top Bottom