• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

PBY

Banned
pKGDRrd.png
Looooooooool

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Spurs didn't deserve shit after game 6.

I'm sad they lost, but the dumbfuckery of 2 days ago was just pitiful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
real gm bulls forum members on sudoku watch, massive amounts of NaCl detected!
"They just won because their team played with a semblance of a real offense, and they managed to actually have more than one healthy player on their team. Plus, their best player actually bothered to play, and their fan base actually supports their players, instead of blindly using one player as a scapegoat. Plus, they don't live in a shitty city that star players refuse to play in. Hey, if we had that, we could have won too!"-Bulls fans

I don't think Duncan will. He's still really good and he can stat pad to add to his legacy for at least three more years if he truly wants to.

I don't know if he wants to tho.

Duncan is probably ready go off into the sunset and play some D&D and shit.

This was his last shot, why hang around and become Larry Holmes status.

Congrats, Heat fans. It was a series to remember and it hurts like a bitch, but i'm still damn proud of my team and love them to death, no matter how many mistakes they made during the last two games. Enjoy.

Vire

Congrats, Heat fans. It was a series to remember and it hurts like a bitch, but i'm still damn proud of my team and love them to death, no matter how many mistakes they made during the last two games. Enjoy.

Spurs played incredible, Danny Green's juice just ran out.

What does the Spurs cap situation look like? They need to get a legit second scorer. Parker and Manu are too unreliable. Need to pick up a key free agent. I wish they could get a solid power forward so they could shift Duncan over to center permanently.

lol

you're not going to get a more "legit" second scorer than Parker

Parker was their first scorer this season. And the last several.

Ziek

It's true. Durant is only so good with Westbrook. By himself not so much. Not really good at setting up his teammates either. Doesn't even trust them.

The kid is 24. Plenty of time to grow. He doesn't have the greatest team around him either, minus Westbrook and possibly Ibaka.

Top Bottom