• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Anybody know where one can find pictures of Miami Heat team taking pictures with trophy, including people that didn't play. Taking pictures behind background canvas.

NVM: http://galleries.nba.com/gallery/20...ow/2013_NBA_Finals_-_Game_Seven/07kpdBn6ek5Sf

NBA.com finally put them up

613x459.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
After work (I work in Coral Gables) my friend usually goes to Denny's and he usually asks me to go. I declined...and he met Shane Battier at Denny's at like 7am today. I'm mildly annoyed but also amused. Shane was still wearing the championship hat.

smerfy

Banned
Looking at career stats...

Lebron>Tony Parker in career playoff assists. lol

This Labatard rant is unbelievable. "You can't spell manure without the MANU!!!" xD

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m
After talks failed again on Friday, Doc Rivers will no longer pursue the Clippers coaching job, league source tells Y!

lolclippers. They were willing to give a 2nd rounder for Doc, not a first.

Looking at career stats...

Lebron>Tony Parker in career playoff assists. lol

This Labatard rant is unbelievable. "You can't spell manure without the MANU!!!" xD

Biting me. I coined Manure Ginobli a week ago.

Damn, that gif of Duncan just needs a white beagle asleep on top of a dog house. Feel bad for the guy.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Tired of hearing people talk shit about Bosh. He's just as important a piece to the Heat's success as Bron and Wade... dude's a champ and I'm thankful he's here.

People who watch more than the post season don't really care about that 0-5 showing by Bosh. I have my complaints about him and how he is used, but it is annoying seeing him trashed all the time. Got pretty good defense on Duncan out of him in game 6 and 7.

Pimpwerx

Tired of hearing people talk shit about Bosh. He's just as important a piece to the Heat's success as Bron and Wade... dude's a champ and I'm thankful he's here.

He's my favorite Heatle, so I'm a little biased. But he's instrumental in our pnr defense and offense, defends the rim, spaces the floor better than any other PF/C save for Dirk, and against anyone not Hibbert, can man the post alone (although GPFOAT Duncan ate him alive a few times) and can hit clutch buckets and grab clutch rebounds if needed. And when Wade is injured or out, he can summon his Raptor powers and work the post and faceup efficiently. He's extremely underrated since coming to Miami. It's ok though. Riley understands his importance, so he'll be fine. PEACE.

Ripclawe

Banned
"Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, now that doesnt sound so much like a joke anymore does it, NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING THREAT!"

I lost it at this point.

"You have a nice boat that takes people down the River Walk. We have a Bang Bus!!"

YEAHH!

zychi

Banned
Remember when Wade was the innocent kid who couldn't handle a sip of champagne?

Ahh the good ol days.

e: going through those pictures, it doesnt look like either of them are drinking anything but water at the club. just spraying shit everywhere in the locker room.

Top Bottom