• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Pics from Story Night Club

http://worldredeye.com/2013/06/2013-nba-champions-miami-heat-at-story/

ibhgZczoyjqeXN.jpg

wade is stealth trollin lbj with that shirt.

Pimpwerx

So clue me in guys, what did Juan Howard do that pushed the team to a championship? Just curious.

Professionalism and keeping the guys reminded of their tasks. He's a locker room mentor of sorts, and the guys seem to like him. Plus, he reminds them that even at his age and diminished role, he still prepares the same as when he was a starter. I questioned the signing, but he's worth an inactive spot. PEACE.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Is Juwan Howard even fucking serious celebrating like that?

Call me two time?

Bitch, you barely even scored 2 points these past 2 years. Shut the fuck up.

Nori Chan

i still don't get drake

its cause you don't drink and drake

you must have an ex gf and fucking love her to understand his music. motherfucker makes me want to go to a strip club and give strippers dollar bills taped with rose petals and tell her i can take her away from this life and treat her well

Vire

Juwan will probably be an assistant coach next year and Greg Oden will join the team for another big.

Who knows about that guy... but hey worth a shot. Not going to hurt when you have Bosh/Birdman already in the stable. (He's still only 25, crazy to think).

Possibly better than Joel.

what a shitty day.

i still can't believe miami won.
i can't believe game 7 existed.
i can't believe how much space lbj was given the entire game 7.
i can't believe all those ridiculous miami bricks that somehow always seem to bounce their way
and most of all,
i can't believe coach pop, he failed us. failed timmy. failed the entire basketball nation.
fuck.

This picture is everything that is wrong with the current NBA "culture". What the hell happened to competition and caring?

I don't care if LeBron is your friend from Cleveland.

You just lost a grueling 7 game series and you are out the same night partying with the team that beat you?

What in the world are you thinking?!?!

You think Manu, Tony Parker or Duncan would be there?

Good grief.

This picture is everything that is wrong with the current NBA "culture". What the hell happened to competition and caring?

You just lost a grueling 7 game series and you are out the same night partying with the team that beat you?

Good grief.

dude his season is over and he just wants to chill

like he has spent the last 2 months doing the most gruesome work he's done so far in his career and he is just letting loose. I'm not sure what you want or think he should do

they got lives too---unfortunately this fantasy for us fans where they all hate each other and wouldn't hang out etc etc isn't really true

Branduil

Good grief.

I would be absolutely disgusted if Danny Green was on my team. Maybe there's a reason he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the last two games.

like he has spent the last 2 months doing the most gruesome work he's done so far in his career and he is just letting loose. I'm not sure what you want or think he should do

they got lives too---unfortunately this fantasy for us fans where they all hate each other and wouldn't hang out etc etc isn't really true

You can chill any fucking where else that night, but there.

I was raised on an NBA where you don't go party with the guys that just beat you. It's not about hating the other guy.

It's about caring and having some competitive spirit.

Remember that time Jordan went out for drinks with the Bad Boys Pistons after they ended his season?

Neither do I.

Hell, go back to 2010...you think a single Celtic would have been caught out partying with the Lakers after losing Game 7?

Exactly.

Nah Phee, Green is a clown.

Imagine if Born had gone to SA's victory party after game 6.

Exactly.

You wanna go party with LeBron later this summer, fine.

You wanna party with him tonight, whatever.

But not last night, bro.

You don't have a shit Game 6 and 7 and then go chill with the team that JUST BEAT YOU.

"Hey guys, good game...I guess we lost, oh well...where's the drinks!?!?"

Anybody buying?

Yeah, the Miami bar tab was buying.

Ph33nix, you're fucking crazy. You're out your god damned mind if you think had the Spurs won that Shane Battier would have caught up with Duncan celebrating at Denny's.

Vestal

If what he posted on twitter is true ok.. But I will be honest if he was out partying like Dampier was at the end of 2011 he is one messed up dude..

Personally as someone who has played the game competitively for the past 20 years I could not see myself going out to a club after losing game 7 of the finals, particularly if I had completely shit the bed the last 2 games.. No one would see me for a while until I got my shit together, cause I can take losses were even though I played well there just wasn't enough for us to do, but to shit the bed as he did in the last two games, were even touching the ball was a liability?!?! You would have probably seen me go straight to bed and be back in the fucking Gym the next day working on my shit for next season.

Man, I wish they would start testing for PEDs in the NBA seriously. Fucking Lebron and Wade would so fail that shit.

Anyway, all of these cases of PED use were big deals. But none of them could hold a flame to the firestorm that would erupt if, say, LeBron James were ever caught taking steroids. I mean, just think about that for a minute. This is the guy people say is the greatest athlete of his generation, the guy some say might end up being greater than Michael Jordan. If we ever found out LeBron was doping, that would be huge.

Well, there’s one source out there on the internet who claims that he has uncovered definite evidence linking LeBron James to the infamous miami clinic run by biochemist Anthony Bosch. A guy who goes by the name of Incarcerated Bob and runs the self-titled website Incarcerated Bob’s Sports Wrap claims to have interviewed a woman who used to work for Anthony Bosch. And that woman, who we know only as Jessica, claims that payments were made to the clinic from a man she called “Mr. Paul” for somebody with the initials LJ.

Now, as you may or may not know, LeBron’s close personal friend and agent is a guy named Rich Paul. So Incarcerated Bob makes the logical inference that this Mr. Paul must be Rich Paul, and that the LJ must be LeBron James.

Holy shit! Totalsports.com has found the smoking gun!!!

Not enough smilies in the world for this crybaby bullshit.

of course I would have been fucking pissed as shit if any of the Heat players were hanging with Spurs last night if they had lost, but at the same time I'm just a fan and I don't live in any of their shoes. the Heat players would have been too salty to show their faces in public anyways. and I don't think either is right or wrong. if you're too pissed I get it, and if you want to go out and decompress, I'm good with that too

besides I don't think Green was going there to hang with Bron, probably just doing his thing and saying hi along the way

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LOL

Anybody know where one can find pictures of Miami Heat team taking pictures with trophy, including people that didn't play. Taking pictures behind background canvas.

NVM: http://galleries.nba.com/gallery/20...ow/2013_NBA_Finals_-_Game_Seven/07kpdBn6ek5Sf

NBA.com finally put them up

613x459.jpg
See my face!
Dirty 2 NBA championship trophies

D-Wade congratulates his knee:

7Wr6o3o.png
LOL
That was pretty epic.

Top Bottom