• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

lol in case anyone wonders why people cry conspiracy, you can thank the worldwide leader in sports for making this an article

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...officiate-game-2-san-antonio-spurs-miami-heat

Joey Crawford will be one of the three officials Sunday in Game 2 of the NBA Finals, marking the first time that the veteran referee will call a Finals game involving the San Antonio Spurs since his controversial ejection of Tim Duncan during the 2006-07 season.

The NBA revealed its officiating crew for Game 2 on Sunday afternoon, announcing that Crawford would work the game with Ed Malloy and Ken Mauer.

Crawford, an NBA referee since 1977, ejected Duncan from a regular-season game against the Dallas Mavericks on April 15, 2007 because the two-time league MVP was laughing while seated on the bench.

Crawford consequently was suspended for the remainder of the regular season and the entire 2007 postseason for "improper conduct" and "inappropriate comments" made toward Duncan. In a statement released by the NBA following the suspension, commissioner David Stern said Crawford "failed to meet the standards of professionalism and game management."

lol in case anyone wonders why people cry conspiracy, you can thank the worldwide leader in sports for making this an article

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...officiate-game-2-san-antonio-spurs-miami-heat

Joey Crawford will be one of the three officials Sunday in Game 2 of the NBA Finals, marking the first time that the veteran referee will call a Finals game involving the San Antonio Spurs since his controversial ejection of Tim Duncan during the 2006-07 season.

Gotta invent those storylines. What else will magic clumsily talk about on the pregame show?

Joey Crawford showing up in Miami = Stern's hitman.

Can't you just imagine him arriving in his hotel room, opening up a black briefcase, and pulling out his whistle like it was a 9mm?

Btw, do you guys still do those chats? If so, can someone link me?

Vire

Mr worried is here. Sup, did you get last of us early?

:lol

I've been trying my damnedest. I did find one Mom and Pop shop in the Fort Lauderdale area but they wouldn't sell it early.

I remember getting a copy of Bioshock a week early at a Toys R' Us here in Boca...

But no luck so far. :(

Anyone else here able to track a copy down early?

Omega

Banned
Well, you gotta be about 30 years old to remember seeing them.

Watching them wasn't even necessary. I'm 23 and was probably 4 or 5 when they played. If you follow basketball (all I follow is the NBA, college sports are shit) I don't see how you don't know about them.

They're perhaps the most iconic team in college basketball history. When Webber was still in the league the F5 was mentioned numerous times since he could never seem to win even when he was supposed to. The infamous timeout moment was brought up quite a few times during his Sacramento days

Top Bottom