• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

exarkun

Wade can't guard TP, would be a long night of bad fouls from him, if this series is any evidence of his defense (outside of steals). Can't foul a shooter.

Cipherr

Look at him lol, he has one of those faces that just makes him look like an evil villain from a movie.

SMH at this weak ish... Lol gaiz! Don't you just hate his fase!?

Stop it. These brand new out of nowhere heat haters are more frequent than the bandwagoners at this point.

Pimpwerx

Wade should just try to dunk everything. Approach the rest of this season thinking he just needs to get 6 more good games out of that knee. PEACE.

Watching Lance Stephenson play when he's turned on his "Born Ready is the best player ever" mode is incredible. These are decisions that high school basketball players wouldn't make.

duxstar

SMH at this weak ish... Lol gaiz! Don't you just hate his fase!?

Stop it. These brand new out of nowhere heat haters are more frequent than the bandwagoners at this point.

I explained my heat hatred before ..... not my fault you didn't read it. I don't like Spoelstra because he gets called a good coach when he was handed an all star team, and half the coaches in the NBA could do his job and people like You are all like "LOL HES THE BEST COACH EVER"

I explained my heat hatred before ..... not my fault you didn't read it. I don't like Spoelstra because he gets called a good coach when he was handed an all star team, and half the coaches in the NBA could do his job and people like You are all like "LOL HES THE BEST COACH EVER"

did you forget the year he took shitty squads to the 5th seed twice

those teams weren't even projected to be in the playoffs and a ton of coaches would have fucked that up but he managed to squeak a lot out of trash

Pimpwerx

Cole's play in the previous series made me impatient with Rio's play. However, I remember that there are certain things he brings offensively that Cole just doesn't, due to his length. We just need to weather the bad plays. PEACE.

Top Bottom