• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Defensive? Bruh don't flatter yourself. Nobody really gives a damn what you all think. I give my opinion and call it how I see it. This thread is shit most of the time that there isn't some argument going in anyway.

God damn, they're even defensive about being defensive

some meta shit

KingGondo

Banned
Defensive? Bruh don't flatter yourself. Nobody really gives a damn what you all think. I give my opinion and call it how I see it. This thread is shit most of the time that there isn't some argument going in anyway.
Yes, this thread is so much better whenever you shit it up with your "arguments," now being a perfect example.

survivor-smile.gif

I feel alot of love in this thread :D

True, at least here people can actually converse about basketball without getting defensive. I'm talkin bout some real talk. If you do that to people in bars, they wanna get all mad then try to fight.

Come to think of it, if Gaf was an actual bar, the NBA section would be having some Palace style brawls

Yes, this thread is so much better whenever you shit it up with your "arguments," now being a perfect example.
I rarely even post. You seem to be doing some form of bitching and/ir moaning in every post

True, at least here people can actually converse about basketball without getting defensive. I'm talkin bout some real talk. If you do that to people in bars, they wanna get all mad then try to fight.

Come to think of it, if Gaf was an actual bar, the NBA section would be having some Palace style brawls
You have no idea.

I'm pretty sure if you put us all together we'd get along fine. I have my moments with others here and there but at the end of the day we're all good. I've thrown some shots at you too but I'm sure you're a good dude too. We're just very passionate about our like and hate.

Still, the only time 'real talk' here happens is mid-day if we aren't having list wars or some other dumb shit like that. Otherwise during game-time it's just everybody spewing out whatever goes through their head first.

i'm sweat'n.......literally

its 90 degrees with humidity in boston today , fuck this.

lol the last page. one more game for a fight fight fight

lolance gonna get Lebron if they are blown out D:

I would pay good money to suplex some guys in here.

EDIT: lol ESPN is comparing the Heat to the Cavs. LMAO

KingGondo

Banned
I rarely even post. You seem to be doing some form of bitching and/ir moaning in every post
While this isn't remotely true, for the moment I'll indulge you:

You are by far the worst poster on NBA-GAF and you contribute nothing to the conversation here. You make Wizman look reasonable, and your reasoning skills are akin to Heavy's, except it's 100% clear you're not trolling and actually are as bad of a poster as you seem.

You are by far the worst poster on NBA-GAF and you contribute nothing to the conversation here. You make Wizman look reasonable, and your reasoning skills are akin to Heavy's, except it's 100% clear you're not trolling and actually are as bad of a poster as you seem.

yoooo I support free speech, but you brought Wizman into this? when the hell has he posted anything relevant?

you could have at least thrown one of the two vanessas

Hot as hell up in NYC too. This is some bs.

humid NYC days are fucking terrible during the summer

especially when the subway car inexplicably has no fucking air conditioning

yoooo I support free speech, but you brought Wizman into this? when the hell has he posted anything relevant?

you could have at least thrown one of the two vanessas

humid NYC days are fucking terrible during the summer

especially when the subway car inexplicably has no fucking air conditioning

Man that's the worse and then it's a clusterfuck with people trying to go in an already full train.

Watch him type away at his keyboard like he's in Benghazi
I don't know who you were talking about but this is gondo to a tee.

So fiesty, yet still whiny. You do have at least one gift man.
I guess you'd be the bartender hiding on the floor?
The day I hide from one of you fucks is the day I die.

KingGondo

Banned
Mean to ask you, I think I saw you answer this already but just double checking. Who do you like in the finals and/or who do you WANT to win the finals?
I want the Spurs to win either way, and I think they're a pretty even matchup against Miami. They'd win in 5 max against Indy.

I just realized that if the Heat chip again this year, that they'll have as many championships as the Dolphins do playoff wins since 1999.

Same with the number of Marlins 'winning' seasons...FFS

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
wrong thread

Good stop posting here....

Oh yeah? Well, Damian Lillard is signed with Adidas.

Cold blooded

God damn ether lol

ima sucker punch moris and tell him somebody else punched him

No need his avi last until october

I just realized that if the Heat chip again this year, that they'll have as many championships as the Dolphins do playoff wins since 1999.

Same with the number of Marlins 'winning' seasons...FFS

All jokes aside fuck yo teams bruh.... though I will give you credit for being an actual fan of florida suxjy teams too....

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
No way. Kad is one of the funniest posters here.

OK its official this is the thekad's alter account.... Acting all naive and innocent and shit when you know your an asshole like the rest of us.... You almost had me fooled.

This avatar was more a pinch than a sucker punch. You masud dropped the ball like Raymond Felton.

Ironically enough it seems like it added more than just a Pinch of salt to your diet broheim ;)

Looks like Manu is coming back for at least one more year. Or at least wants to play one more year. I can't see any scenario where he doesn't come back as a Spur.

“I’m not planning on retiring,” Ginobili told the Express-News.

Ginobili admits the injury plagued nature of his 11th season — he missed 22 games with a variety of ailments to his hamstring, calf and back — has weighed on him at times. But he says he feels healthy enough to play at least one more season, hopefully with the Spurs.

“There are some days, you’re depressed because you’re hurt and you want to say, ‘The hell with that,’ ” Ginobili said. “But I love doing this a lot. Hopefully it’s going to be here.”

Ginobili and his agent, Herb Rudoy, have not yet opened discussions with Spurs management about a new contract. That’s by design, Ginobili said.

“From Day 1, I said until July 1 I’m not going to talk about it at all,” Ginobili said. “I don’t want it to be an issue.”

It is fair to say the Spurs would like to bring Ginobili back. He is already expecting to take a pay cut from the more than $14.1 million he earned in 2012-13, which made him the team’s highest paid player.

Did you grow up with brothers? Fighting is the best way to work things out.

Top Bottom