• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

If this isn't an overpaid uncultured thug then I don't know what is.

chris_birdman_andersen_page1.jpg

Fi Fo Nye

Banned
So what I can parse from Fi's rants: he's a working stiff who was pissed the LeBron reminded him of that and he's not gay, so he understands "no homo" being used as a valiant shield against gay jokes.

Not valiant, necessarily, but obviously expensive in Hibbert's case.

Smokey

I just played a fuckball classic with Smokey where he used the Pacers. LeBron had 41, 11, and 8 and Bosh wasn't worthless...actually he mostly was but better than game 6 bad. I even sat Wade to simulate his worthlessness! Thankfully I won in OT

If that's what it comes down to tomorrow..my heart

u sat wade tho lol and that aint happenin tomorrow !

Vahagn

So remember when we all knew that a healthy 2009/2010 Cavs team was what Lebron plays best with? Jump shooters on the perimeter...a good, agile defensive big that can rebound and set screens but not need the ball?...Bigs that can pick and pop and leave the lane unclogged so Lebron cam drive at will.

Maybe it's not a great idea to turn two franchise offensive players into jump shooters just to make Lebron's style of game work. I understand that Bosh and Wade have been struggling this series, but they haven't been used properly for 3 years now. They've had to sacrifice their games so that Lebron can play his - the problem is that Lebron has no desire to go for 45 when his teammates are struggling. 29 points isn't gonna be enough to make up for Wade and Bosh's non-effectiveness.

If AI and Carmelo could average 27-30 a game together. Shaq and Kobe could average 27-30 a game together, so can Wade and Bron.

I'm not blaming game 6 on Lebron, but he's got a bigger problem. It seems like whenever an all star caliber player plays with Lebron, they play as a diminished version of themselves. If Gasol and Shaq can play alongside Kobe and play their game, and average close to their numbers - why can't Wade and Bosh? It's not just this series, it's a 3 year problem.

This isn't like the Boston Big 3 where everyone went from averaging 23-27 a game to averaging 18-21 a game because they came together. This is Bron averaging his normal numbers and shot attempts - and Wade and Bosh sacrificing a huge chunk of their offensive games.

So remember when we all knew that a healthy 2009/2010 Cavs team was what Lebron plays best with? Jump shooters on the perimeter...a good, agile defensive big that can rebound and set screens but not need the ball?...Bigs that can pick and pop and leave the lane unclogged so Lebron cam drive at will.

Maybe it's not a great idea to turn two franchise offensive players into jump shooters just to make Lebron's style of game work. I understand that Bosh and Wade have been struggling this series, but they haven't been used properly for 3 years now. They've had to sacrifice their games so that Lebron can play his - the problem is that Lebron has no desire to go for 45 when his teammates are struggling. 29 points isn't gonna be enough to make up for Wade and Bosh's non-effectiveness.

If AI and Carmelo could average 27-30 a game together. Shaq and Kobe could average 27-30 a game together, so can Wade and Bron.

I'm not blaming game 6 on Lebron, but he's got a bigger problem. It seems like whenever an all star caliber player plays with Lebron, they play as a diminished version of themselves. If Gasol and Shaq can play alongside Kobe and play their game, and average close to their numbers - why can't Wade and Bosh? It's not just this series, it's a 3 year problem.

This isn't like the Boston Big 3 where everyone went from averaging 23-27 a game to averaging 18-21 a game because they came together. This is Bron averaging his normal numbers and shot attempts - and Wade and Bosh sacrificing a huge chunk of their offensive games.

in the regular season
LeBron= 18 shot attempts, Usage rating =28.2
Dwyane=16 shot attempts, Usage rating = 27.0

Yea Wade and Bosh have sacrificed their game,Bosh the most and I know it comes down more to responsibility than field goal attempts, but in Wade's case it isn't some out of the world crippling of his abilities.Wade's restrictions in the playoffs are a little bit LeBron(i think that's a stretch though), and Spo shares a bit but Wade takes the vast majority of the blame, or at least his knee does.

Bosh's role(and aggressiveness) is the bigger problem.

and eat a dick nori, that joke's played out!

I love how Vag conveniently ignores everything that's happened previously up to this month to suddenly say that LeBron makes Wade and Bosh trash

Chris Palmer is amazing he somehow gets worse and worse with each tweet

Does he smoke some weed and then go to the 2k trade finder?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Imaging an Al-Bosh frontcourt and how LeBron and Spo would treat Al is hilarious.

I can already see the things Al would have to improve upon already, and there will be glorious articles written as how this is a good thing:

One of the signature lines is how Jefferson explains becoming a better long-range jumpshooter, which has made the Miami Heat offense even more dynamic. He made 3 of 4 from the 3-point line in Sunday’s victory against the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 1 of their first-round series. Game 2 is Tuesday at AmericanAirlines Arena.

“I just shoot it, shoot the J … shoot it,” Jefferson said. “That’s about it.”

And there you have it.

Jefferson is now a legitimate three-point threat because of a line used by a comedian in a skit. After making a no-look pass, Chappelle demands a teammate to “shoot the J, shoot it.”

Simple enough for Jefferson.

“Shoot the J,” reserve center Chris Andersen said as Jefferson was speaking to a reporter. “Shoot it from the visitors parking lot!”

Jefferson jokingly fired back, “I shoot about a thousand a night.”

I can already see the things Al would have to improve upon already, and there will be glorious articles written as how this is a good thing:

Al is already a jump shooter and mostly focuses on his jumper.

He just takes like 12 seconds to get set up to take it and they have to be contested. I was thinking more about how LeBron and Spo would view his defense, lol.

Chris Palmer trolling again

Would love to see diehard or jeff having to watch Wade for a season

Why would the Lakers take that lose situation?

EDIT: Lark is not bitching about being in the field for a week? Brah try doing that shit for 90 days in a shit load of snow while sleeping in a tent with no heater.

Why would the Lakers take that lose situation?

EDIT: Lark is not bitching about being in the field for a week? Brah try doing that shit for 90 days in a shit load of snow while sleeping in a tent with no heater.

Yeah Im not bitching. I said the shit sucks, unless you wanna pretend like you like that shit or something. I don't need your war stories though, brah...

Top Bottom