• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

How does one gameplan for LeBreesus?

I wish Lebron was like Brees. At least you'd have half of the game where he wasn't playing ( despite the Super Bowl loss ), but honestly you just have to let LeBron get his shots ( while single teaming him with your best option ) and hope that you can keep the rest of the team from hitting shots.

Honestly Birdman is the scariest player on the Heat for me right now as he's getting some damn timely baskets.

rando14

I wish Lebron was like Brees. At least you'd have half of the game where he wasn't playing ( despite the Super Bowl loss ), but honestly you just have to let LeBron get his shots ( while single teaming him with your best option ) and hope that you can keep the rest of the team from hitting shots.

Honestly Birdman is the scariest player on the Heat for me right now as he's getting some damn timely baskets.

wait a minute

has birdman not missed a shot yet in this series

Lol damn my doorman was so happy the heat lost.

:(

tumblr_lw04tkHeuq1r1ymgn.gif

This is some bullshit. Lebron giving out inspirational high fives like he's Chuck Norris in Sidekicks. What the hell happened to this league?

As a fan of the Pacers teams of old, I agree. Can't be giving dap your opposition. Gotta take a page out of Hansboroughs book.

Also now that I think about it, I'm kinda mixed about this being his last year in contract. Hansbro is our enforcer, and I'm not sure we'd be the same without him.

the Pacers will split the two games in Indy. Good lord that team needs a real playmaker tho. my man Calderon's pound the rock style of basketball is a good fit for Indy's style.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you've been bringing condoms to the draft for the last how many years? you dont see me callin you out tho
i dont know why

it only hurts when you say it
the Pacers will split the two games in Indy. Good lord that team needs a real playmaker tho. my man Calderon's pound the rock style of basketball is a good fit for Indy's style.

He's too smart. He'd get benched for the shitty Hansborough brother like DJ.

animal styled fries

cause you fuckers are getting drunk

Only a little bit...

I see what you're trying to do...

We ain't touching Calderon. Not sure who we should target, but that dude embodies everything the Pacers preach against.

Damn that one hurt, I honestly can't recall the last time I went to a playoff game and we lost. We are not playing Heat basketball, yes some of that is the Pacers but a lot of missed open jumpers and so many missed FTs.

I think Cole, Battier, and Allen are like 5 for 30 or something this series. That's usually our bench scoring. Chalmers has been crap. Udonis OMG it's almost sad watching him play, he's like a corpse of the man once known as U. And then there is half a Wade, I get it he will explode in moments but 14 points... Really. Come on man.

Our defense has been suspect as well. Way to many series where the energy is simply not there. We practically have no answer for Hibbert. I thought getting lebron on him at the end was a pretty interesting move. But damn we can't ask Lebron to do everything.

One loss, we have been here before. No major worries just frustrated at how this team is playing. Lots of credit to the Pacers but we can do much better than that.

DY_nasty

lol

there's no such thing as pacers fans anymore

real indy fans can't stomach watching that shit basketball they play

look at gigglepoo. he may as well be an nhl fan now.

lol

there's no such thing as pacers fans anymore

real indy fans can't stomach watching that shit basketball they play

look at gigglepoo. he may as well be an nhl fan now.

Are you kidding me, there's plenty of Pacers fans on our main message board. This is the kind of basketball Indiana peeps like. No superstar, just team bball.

Only way we could be better is if we were the Spurs.

rando14

Damn that one hurt, I honestly can't recall the last time I went to a playoff game and we lost. We are not playing Heat basketball, yes some of that is the Pacers but a lot of missed open jumpers and so many missed FTs.

I think Cole, Battier, and Allen are like 5 for 30 or something this series. That's usually our bench scoring. Chalmers has been crap. Udonis OMG it's almost sad watching him play, he's like a corpse of the man once known as U. And then there is half a Wade, I get it he will explode in moments but 14 points... Really. Come on man.

Our defense has been suspect as well. Way to many series where the energy is simply not there. We practically have no answer for Hibbert. I thought getting lebron on him at the end was a pretty interesting move. But damn we can't ask Lebron to do everything.

One loss, we have been here before. No major worries just frustrated at how this team is playing. Lots of credit to the Pacers but we can do much better than that.

how much were the tix

Only a little bit...

I see what you're trying to do...

We ain't touching Calderon. Not sure who we should target, but that dude embodies everything the Pacers preach against.

he doesnt play defense, but you guys have good to elite defenders at every other position, so it wouldnt matter so much. You need a good ballhandler and someone who doesnt turn the ball over. George Hill is neither of these things. Rondo would be a spacing nightmare for Indiana.

he doesnt play defense, but you guys have good to elite defenders at every other position, so it wouldnt matter so much. You need a good ballhandler and someone who doesnt turn the ball over. George Hill is neither of these things. Rondo would be a spacing nightmare for Indiana.

Well, if he's better than Augustine the Pacers may be able to cover his liabilities with their help defense. But, we're still paying George Hill roughly $8 mil per year.

DY_nasty

Are you kidding me, there's plenty of Pacers fans on our main message board. This is the kind of basketball Indiana peeps like. No superstar, just team bball.

Only way we could be better is if we were the Spurs.

Its been the same every year since Vogel got there and shit on Granger.

Every up and coming team's fanbase learns to love their team but you're the only team in the league where fans learn to hate. Its like they're surprised that they're surprised at how backwards their own team is. The year before last when Granger was turned into a spot up shooter, last year when they made beating a crippled Orlando team look like the Thrilla in Manilla, this year when they tried playing like an actual basketball team versus Atlanta and utterly collapsed on themselves. Once they see enough basketball games with real teams doing things that make sense, they grow to hate what they have in Indiana - that's why the players there were bitching about playing 'away games' on their homecourt during the playoffs last year. Nobody wants to see Hibbert in the high post or West being forcefed after being ignored all game or George Hill trying to pretend to be a starting point guard.

True Pacers fans are the biggest masochists in the league. They're worse than Browns fans. At least Browns fans have the benefit of seeing a bad team. Pacers fans are hung up on trying to find out why their team appears to be good when they know it shouldn't be.

Top Bottom