• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

rando14

But this isn't about me. I'm not going to troll anymore because I cost my team Noel.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

Pimpwerx

Why do women always want to come over after a fucking loss. I'm fucking mad right now, but done for the night. We gonna get 'em in Game3. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why do women always want to come over after a fucking loss. I'm fucking mad right now, but done for the night. We gonna get 'em in Game3. PEACE.

Give her a shoulder to cry on after being stuck in traffic all night

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Dunk of the year imo

Brandon Knight was a child vs Deandre but dude just hit LBJ with a blow by then shit on the only dude in Miami willing to go all in to block a shot and bodied him.

(Knight will always have the best GIFs though)

iI1NvVnR7mSyG.gif

Fjordson

I just hope Paul George keeps working to improve his offense after this season. I love him, but sometimes it's like he forgets how to dribble and/or pass.

I just hope Paul George keeps working to improve his offense after this season. I love him, but sometimes it's like he forgets how to dribble and/or pass.

He worked on his ballhandling this past summer and has made some major strides despite looking bad at times. Hopefully he can get even better.

masud

Banned
Forget it, I want the pacers to win. Fuck Miami. I hate the Pacer franchise and I still have feels about the Knicks losing but I like this group. I like fuckball (sorry Dy).

Chars will come all the way from Queens to Miami to slap your kufi, son.

ph33nix is a turncoat New Yorker. ph33nix don't front you were a Bulls fan in the 90's right? :p

Smokey

I don't underestimate them. I understand them more than anyone else here. Hell, I coined the term 'fuckball'.

Indiana isn't a good or bad team. They're an albatross. Maybe even an anomaly. Whatever they are, they're an embodiment of every bad idea, practice, theory, and philosophy between college and pro sports. They drag games down to a level where its not even basketball as defined by the book. They hold themselves and opposing teams back with their style of play - their schemes are so ridiculous and nonsensical that no one knows how to attack them because everything is 'just crazy enough to work' except that not even Indy players trust it because they're still tied to humanity. Both teams get fucked by it, Indy just plays their more often. But they're not safe either. And if you're a bitchmade team like the Knicks or Houston, then you stand no chance even when Indy defeats itself.

That's fuckball.

I hate it.

ay yo

Darkman M

Dunk of the year imo

Brandon Knight was a child vs Deandre but dude just hit LBJ with a blow by then shit on the only dude in Miami willing to go all in to block a shot and bodied him.

(Knight will always have the best GIFs though)

iI1NvVnR7mSyG.gif

A lifetime of memories
Going down the drain
I'd like to keep stepping
But I can't get past the pain
I tip my 40 to your memory
Take a drink and I start to think and I
I know one day soon we'll be
We'll be hanging out

lmao....

Fjordson

He worked on his ballhandling this past summer and has made some major strides despite looking bad at times. Hopefully he can get even better.
Yeah, it's usually isolated possessions and not like stretches of the game or anything. If he shores that up and can hit his jumper consistently he's going to be a perennial all-star.

Popabitch > God

Yeah, even if we beat the Heat, I doubt we'll be beating the Spurs.

Main reason I'm rooting for Memphis. At least we can keep it competitive with them.

Yeah, it's usually isolated possessions and not like stretches of the game or anything. If he shores that up and can hit his jumper consistently he's going to be a perennial all-star.

Most definitely. I'm hoping Stephenson works on his midrange game as well, that'd be fucking major.

PBY

Banned
Forget it, I want the pacers to win. Fuck Miami. I hate the Pacer franchise and I still have feels about the Knicks losing but I like this group. I like fuckball (sorry Dy).

ph33nix is a turncoat New Yorker. ph33nix don't front you were a Bulls fan in the 90's right? :p
Bitch i live in the city.

We outchea stealing your women and taking your Ws.

Come at me bro.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
A lifetime of memories
Going down the drain
I'd like to keep stepping
But I can't get past the pain
I tip my 40 to your memory
Take a drink and I start to think and I
I know one day soon we'll be
We'll be hanging out

lmao....

MY GOD MY GOD

Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 11m
George Hill on LeBron: "There's only one person who's scarier, and that's God."

Rachel Nichols ‏@Rachel__Nichols 7m
LeBron: "I'm very disappointed in my judgment and plays down the stretch, but...I'll make up for them."

Hope so. Heat in 5.

Top Bottom