• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

rando14

Report on Realgm that Dwight is considering the Warriors.

Perfect fit for him.

th

Howard to GS is basically impossible. Not sure LA wants Bogut, Mitch won't take DLee and GS won't include Curry or Barnes and Klay.

Price is too steep for both sides.

KingGondo

Banned
I don't care where the FAs go, as long as some of them finally go to the damn Leastern Conference. If CP3 and Dwight stay in the West then that's bullshit.

Heat getting a stroll to the Finals every year sucks.

Pimpwerx

I don't care where the FAs go, as long as some of them finally go to the damn Leastern Conference. If CP3 and Dwight stay in the West then that's bullshit.

Strange comment given neither Dwight nor CP3's teams have impeded anyone in the postseason since the Big3 formed. PEACE.

its just like I said--these guys have been trending towards being shit from three these entire playoffs and that wasn't going to just stop being the case against the Indiana D.

And also like I said if they just let the Pacers play its going to be interesting.

I think the Pacers are going to get swept though. Without pointguard play they can't take advantage of their size advantage on offense. They played about as well they can play without replacing Hill and DJ.

Their turnovers and lack of scoring are directly attributed to not having a fascilitator and that can only change in the off-season.

there's also the fact that Lance Stephenson and DJ Augustin are the best ball handlers on the team. PG and George Hill have weak handles and cant create anything off the dribble. PG doesnt seem to have much of a post game either. Im not even rooting for Pacers, but it kills me to see Dwade guarding him and George not backing him down into the post every.single. time. He probably has a half a fucking foot on Wade.

I don't think any of the big FAs go to the east. Nobody except Miami are in position to win. New York can't afford a CP3 or D12. I don't think anyone wants to go to Indy. Most likely Dwight will go to Houston or stay in LA. I don't see Paul going anywhere either now that VDN is gone.

Emwitus

I honestly don't think the heat can beat a healthy dwight/cp3 team.

I don't think any of the big FAs go to the east. Nobody except Miami are in position to win. New York can't afford a CP3 or D12. I don't think anyone wants to go to Indy. Most likely Dwight will go to Houston or stay in LA. I don't see Paul going anywhere either now that VDN is gone.
Bulls are in position to win with Rose returning.

All-NBA teams are out and they're a joke

1st:
Duncan
Durant
Lebron
Kobe
CP3

2nd:
Gasol
Melo
Griffin
Westbrook
Parker

3rd:
Lee
Dwight Koufos
George
Wade
Harden

Dwight is literally the worst All-NBA selection of all time

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

1st:
Duncan
Durant
Lebron
Kobe
CP3

2nd:
Gasol
Melo
Griffin
Westbrook
Parker

3rd:
Lee
Dwight Koufos
George
Wade
Harden

at least there was one writer smart enough to give vucevic a 3rd team vote.

thekad

Banned
How is it possible for an All-NBA first team player and an All-NBA third team player on the same team to be unable to make the playoffs?

Also, Al Jefferson got a 1st team vote :lol

How is it possible for an All-NBA first team player and an All-NBA third team player on the same team to be unable to make the playoffs?

goes to show you lebron is better than kobe has ever been

both had identical teams (1st teamer and a 3rd teamer) yet lebron won 28 games in a row while kobe needed referee assistance to win 47 games

Nori Chan

Also, Al Jefferson got a 1st team vote :lol

but they did doe

kad i know you can read standings you're a somewhat smart guy

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Vogel on Miami defense: "They had a more intelligent plan against Roy Hibbert than New York did and we've got to adjust to it."

lol.

he's also totally right.

1st:
Duncan
Durant
Lebron
Kobe
CP3

2nd:
Gasol
Melo
Griffin
Westbrook
Parker

3rd:
Lee
Dwight Koufos
George
Wade
Harden

How in the hell is Kobe above YNB and Tony. wtf

And by "Lee" you certainly can't mean "David Lee" right? Right? Right?

Wade should be 2nd team easily. He had 22-5-5 on 52% shooting this year. I don't see how Westbrook beat out Harden and Wade.

Because he's better than them, simple as that. If you didn't already know that from how he played this year, then at least his absence in the playoffs should have confirmed it for you.

Wade is my #1 pick for All-NBA Human Growth Hormone Team. He's being a complete fraud and a flopper and really didn't even deserve a look on the third team, to be honest.

Top Bottom