• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Bosh has a greater impact on the offense than Duncan when they matchup. Duncan's alot better defensively but we can live with Duncan's offense to focus on Parker, Ginobli and the shooters.They can't live with bosh going off likes he's been, because that opens up Pandora's box for Wade/Bron to feast. And slowing down bosh isn't something there bigs have shown to be able to do.

I say we have the advantage there.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
:'(

Grizzlies man. Damn, I hate the spurs.

Tons of changes are about to be made, I think. Z-Bo trade, no more hollins. Scared for the future.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Bosh has a greater impact on the offense than Duncan when they matchup. Duncan's alot better defensively but we can live with Duncan's offense to focus on Parker, Ginobli and the shooters.They can't live with bosh going off likes he's been, because that opens up Pandora's box for Wade/Bron to feast. And slowing down bosh isn't something there bigs have shown to be able to do.

I say we have the advantage there.

Bosh going off for 14PPG is now something? Odd.

His rebounding the last 5 games: 4.8RPG.

Odd.

FT%? 61%

Odd.

Emwitus

tim_duncan_game_over.gif

If all else, the fraud 3 heat era gave us this jewel.

Crisco

Banned
Is the NBA still doing 2-3-2 for the finals? Heat in 6 most likely, but wouldn't be surprised to see it go to Game 7 if the Heat start the series slow and let the Spurs steal game 1 or 2. Heat haven't really looked that impressive during the playoffs and the Spurs can score enough to keep them in it against anyone.

All I want is for the Pacers to at least force 6 games, and maybe bang Wade up a little bit more while SA heals up more and can spend the next week or two gameplanning for MIA. That's the only hope to prevent another fraudulent MIA ring.

It's not about the fact that we had the best record. It's the fact that we got that best record by doing the thing you're tryna spin as a negative. Nobody on the team wants wade shooting threes, him playing into the offense instead if against it is a net positive everytine.

Let's talk again when the finals are here. We still gotta beat Indy.

Shuting down zbo and gasol from scoring in the paint is alot different than shutting down Lebron, Wade and Bosh in the paint.
as if Bosh in the paint is something to be feared.

What's funny is both the Spurs and Heat have asterisk trophies.

The Knicks tried to prevent the SAS lockout trophy - but at least the SAS got 3 legit rings after that. The current MIA superfriends only have their one lockout trophy; Dirk stopped their legit full-season one, and maybe the SAS can stop this next full-season trophy.

The Knicks tried to prevent the SAS lockout trophy - but at least the SAS got 3 legit rings after that. The current MIA superfriends only have their one lockout trophy; Dirk stopped their legit full-season one, and maybe the SAS can stop this next full-season trophy.

Huh? The Heat championships are just as legit as anyothers.

lol god damn i can't believe the spurs are in the finals already and the heat have to wait at least till thursday or sunday or even tuesday to know for sure

WorldStar

Banned
Haven't seen any Spurs/Heat series predictions yet in this thread (then again I've been somewhat inactive)

How ya'll calling it? Imma go ahead and say Miami in 7.

Top Bottom