• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

It really is Cloving?

I can't imagine him having that sort of restraint. Haha.

I've refused to respond to the constant allegations because I've learned if folks believe you to be someone there's no way to change their opinion. But I'll say this once, no, I'm not. If folks want to believe I am that's on them. Just trying to be a good member of this community but nothing I can do about this.

Pimpwerx

5 turnovers was probably an anomaly Sunday, but I think we can still do a good job controlling turnovers. The defense needs to come out strong this game. Can't give Indy 56 points in a half again. Also can't let them shoot 50%.

I expect the shooters to get their chance tonight, so I hope they can capitalize. If there's any game for Shane to bust his slump, it's this one. Hopefully Haslem's shot remains true. Big chance to take a stranglehold on this series tonight. Let's Go HEAT!

Man, Dr. J has aged really well. Javale's mom's pussy must have regenerative powers. PEACE.

I've refused to respond to the constant allegations because I've learned if folks believe you to be someone there's no way to change their opinion. But I'll say this once, no, I'm not. If folks want to believe I am that's on them. Just trying to be a good member of this community but nothing I can do about this.

I personally don't believe that you're Cloving!

But one day if he magically returns you'll understand what the hell is going on.

Vire

5 turnovers was probably an anomaly Sunday, but I think we can still do a good job controlling turnovers. The defense needs to come out strong this game. Can't give Indy 56 points in a half again. Also can't let them shoot 50%.

I expect the shooters to get their chance tonight, so I hope they can capitalize. If there's any game for Shane to bust his slump, it's this one. Hopefully Haslem's shot remains true. Big chance to take a stranglehold on this series tonight. Let's Go HEAT!

Man, Dr. J has aged really well. Javale's mom's pussy must have regenerative powers. PEACE.
Bahaha...

Also HasGod is about to show up.

what's your opinion on the wii u

and as predictable you're dumb and can't read

keep it up tragicfailure

You posted your more reasonable response while I was replying. I give you kudos for having an ounce of common sense there, even though your original reply was exactly what I called it out as being.

And the most likable (in fact, only likable) player on the heat is obviously Bosh. He does so many ridiculously entertaining things it's hard to hate on him. He also happens to be the only player on the team that appears to be having fun while playing the game.

He also happens to be the only player on the team that appears to be having fun while playing the game.

LeBron_James_107273216_620x350.jpg

Pimpwerx

Dear Dr. J. Paul George has been freed from the burden of guarding Lebron James is like 95% of the season. He's still not had that breakout game. Baby Dragon the paper tiger. PEACE.

duxstar

Lol why is it soooo easy to hate the heat? Like someone said earlier they don't have a likable guy on the team. I mean I don't hate Bosh but he's not the one who's talking its always Spoelstra, Wade, or Lebron, and NONE of them are likeable people.

Vire

images

One of the best moments of the season.

They made a joke out of the regular season and won 27 straight, now it's time to play.

Roll call.

1) The name of your shitty team (if you're not one of the regulars who have turned up the salt)
2) Who do you hate most on the Heat?
3) How many woman beaters are on your team?

barkley just said the key to winning for the pacers is to speed the tempo up

hahahahaha

"Miami is not a three point shooting team."

Roll call.

1) The name of your shitty team (if you're not one of the regulars who have turned up the salt)
2) Who do you hate most on the Heat?
3) How many woman beaters are on your team?

"Miami is not a three point shooting team."

1) Blazers
2) Dwayne Wade, though I don't actually hate him
3) There use to be a lot but we kinda cleaned house awhile ago

exarkun

Pacers getting in dat ass early. Heat look flat as fuck

Heat bench squad showed up last game, it'll be interesting to see if their role players step up this game.

Top Bottom