• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Haven't seen any Spurs/Heat series predictions yet in this thread (then again I've been somewhat inactive)

How ya'll calling it? Imma go ahead and say Miami in 7.

Miami should win in 6 if I had to guess. No reason besides an injury to Bosh Brkn or Wade should keep them from chipping.

Pimpwerx

I hear a lot of people saying Indy should put West on Lebron, if he goes into the post. Really? I'm assuming Vogel thought about that, and then thought about the slaughter that would ensue.

Paul George may not be able to guard Lebron on the block, but he can guard him on the perimeter. David West may be able to bang on Lebron down low, but he's not quick enough to contain him there, and what happens when Lebron just backs off the post and steps out to the perimeter? Is West going to let him shoot an open jumper? Is he going to drift out there to get dismantled off the dribble? Putting West on Bron creates far more problems than putting PG on him.

The answer to Bron in the post is double-teaming and letting the shooters beat you. That seems like the best bet if you really think PG can't handle him on the block. Otherwise, there's no way you want anyone else but PG on him. Lebron will eat every other defender on that team alive on the perimeter. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

You should probably look a little deeper at the rosters that actually played each of those games.

This years games were just treated as throw away games.

FWIW, in the last game against SAS, it was Bosh against TD and TP. In that game, Cole shit in Parker's mouth all game long. I feel once you contain him, their offense stagnates. We'll see. It would be a great series, but gotta win the East first. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Norris Cole got lit up by Nate Robb. fuck Coleworld.

Did you mispell Chalmers? I'll excuse you for not actually watching the games, because they were terribly boring. However, Cole shit in Nate's mouth too. The person who got lit up in Game1 was Rio, and after that, Nate plummeted back to earth. PEACE.

I wonder if Miami fans here will defend that outside of Ph33nix and Bakuya since they're twoof the few who don't defend the indefensible even from their own players.

Let me put it this way: they already know he's obviously abusing HGH and is a giant flop artist and they defend him every day. Most of Heat-GAF would probably let him sleep with their significant other without blinking an eye.

For the rest of us, this is him admitting what we already know. He's complete trash.

probably

is that supposed to be a deflection from your robin being a pussy?
absolutely not. We need Wade flopping, it's a lethal weapon.

Let me put it this way: they already know he's obviously abusing HGH and is a giant flop artist and they defend him every day. Most of Heat-GAF would probably let him sleep with their significant other without blinking an eye.

For the rest of us, this is him admitting what we already know. He's complete trash.
ooooooooooooh u mad.

#2nd,#3rd,#4th. How do you feel about kevin martin and Durant flopping all the time?

crybaby.png

http://www.nba.com/tntovertime/

Will TNT overtime allow me to watch this game online?

nba.com say's "Watch and Chat"

I'm not sure what that means. The words are very ambiguous, and I'm assuming for good reason. I assume cannot watch the game live.

Yeah, you can. The only thing is you have to follow the action through 4 different angles since you don't get a wide angle shot of the whole floor like on TV. No replays. And while you do see the score and how many timeouts each team has, you can't see how much time is left.

Pimpwerx

Translation: WAAAH! I'm mad he wasn't on my team. Heat fans are fine with this Wade "problem". We'll deal somehow. Y'all would hate on him even if he was a really nice guy. Look at Lebron and Bosh. Like there's any sense to it anyway. SMH. PEACE.

Do I get to test him for herpes and smash Gabrielle in exchange?

Pimpwerx

dude is just a straight up comic book villain,lol. who the fuck outside South Beach and groupie chuckleheads could actually want these chumps to chip? the only likable guy on that whole roster is old man Miller.

Because Bosh is a bad guy how?

The comic here is the hate. Bosh is easily one of the nicest guys in the league, and actually likes more things that people on this forum do than any other player on the Heat. But he gets tons of hate anyway. So why even try to disguise good old-fashioned hate? I had no problem hating the Lakers and Bulls because they had better players than my team. That's all the justification you need. PEACE.

I personally strongly dislike when Wade goes to that stuff in this game. He's better than that and it's tainting all the other great things he does.

However, so many of you are so salty beyond fixing and it's really obvious during the games.

I personally strongly dislike when Wade goes to that stuff in this game. He's better than that and it's tainting all the other great things he does.

However, so many of you are so salty beyond fixing and it's really obvious during the games.

You and Byakuya are the best of Heat Age. Truly the light shining in the darkness.

Because Bosh is a bad guy how?

The comic here is the hate. Bosh is easily one of the nicest guys in the league, and actually likes more things that people on this forum do than any other player on the Heat. But he gets tons of hate anyway. So why even try to disguise good old-fashioned hate? I had no problem hating the Lakers and Bulls because they had better players than my team. That's all the justification you need. PEACE.

I dont like Bosh for Raptor reasons. He isnt a straight shooter, that collusion in Beijing is a testament to that. I dont care that he left, its the way he did it.

So basically Heat-GAF responded exactly the way we all knew they would. You guys are charactertures at this point.

Wade admits he's a giant flopper, and doesn't think the league would be around without it. Instead of condemning him as weaksauce, you come to his defense.

Let me see if I got your responses correctly:
PI: "Wah, wah, jealous! A dude on your team flops, too!"
Ph33nix: /posts a picture of Wade after not getting a call for his flopping
Pimpwerx: "Wah, wah, wah, u jealous? PEACE."

So basically Heat-GAF responded exactly the way we all knew they would. You guys are charactertures at this point.

Wade admits he's a giant flopper, and doesn't think the league would be around without it. Instead of condemning him as weaksauce, you come to his defense.

Let me see if I got your responses correctly:
PI: "Wah, wah, jealous! A dude on your team flops, too!"
Ph33nix: /posts a picture of Wade after not getting a call for his flopping
Pimpwerx: "Wah, wah, wah, u jealous? PEACE."

and as predictable you're dumb and can't read

images

keep it up tragicfailure

Top Bottom