• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJolly

Banned
Half time, both team doing terrible.

So guys Mexico, Cameroon , Croatia and Brazil. What do you think of those four teams so far. Who will make it out of the group

alterno69

Banned
What a fucking disgrace, i was so hyped for this shit, Mexico has played great but the refrees are a fucking joke. If we don't win today the WC is fucking ruined thanks to those colombian cunts.

Zabojnik

How the hell is Dos Santos still only 25. Feels like he's been around forever. Football anonimity really is the fountain of youth.

Meier

Joel Matip was going to be my only player today and he isn't playing. :( Ahh well, I got a shitload of midfielders to choose from.

are there any feeds -- that you don't need a subscription to see..?

Think someone mentioned Univision is showing all games live for free on their site. I imagine wes has the link in the OP.

RS4-

Lol so CBC decides to question how legit the offside calls were, but they didn't bother to question the shit officiating from yesterdays game.

Good shit CBC.

Rion

The first half was pretty entertaining. I lol every time Mexico got robbed. I hope Mexico win. They deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom