• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllian

I'm expecting a brazil victory by 1x0, at most. Brazil won't go for a big score, they only want to assure the three points.

People aren't too confident on Brazil team this time here. We don't believe this cup will be ours, well, at least the people I've talked.

I've got tickets for switzerland x ecuador. Oh my...

danwarb

BBC opening?

NearWellwornIndianrhinoceros.gif

like uncorking a virgin asshole

BBC World Cup 2014 opening titles.

Into

Most Croatian players play in top leagues around Europe, no different than most Brazilians.

I dont think you can discount a team with a in form Modric, who has been one of the best players in Real, and Rakitic.

Add in the fact that Brazil does not have a great defense, despite the "big names" and has shitloads of pressure and its going to be competitive as fuck.

Niks

Prediction time...

Brazil 2 - Croatia 0
The match will be stopped at least once by protesters coming on the pitch.
J-lo will be heavily booed.

Also, I expect lots of this..
brazilian-soccer-fan.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
"Croatia Rules" was carved into the sidewalk concrete a couple of blocks from where I lived in college, so I've had a soft spot for them ever since.

DirecTV people...is it possible to get the Univision WC app in English?
Channel 455 has it but its all in Spanish and I can't understand it

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Prediction time...

Brazil 2 - Croatia 0
The match will be stopped at least once by protesters coming on the pitch.
J-lo will be heavily booed.

Also, I expect lots of this..
brazilian-soccer-fan.jpg

Too bad Paraguay didn't qualify. I really enjoyed their matches.

paraguay1.jpg

norinrad

Turning off the sound as soon as J-Lo opens her mouth. I can do without her screaming. She can keep her shit at the Super bowl

LOL@panty sniffer

pulga

Banned
Turning off the sound as soon as J-Lo opens her mouth. I can do without her screaming. She can keep her shit at the Super bowl

LOL@panty sniffer

ah shit i forgot footygaf regulars must be somewhat civil to each other in this thread
Uus4Plt.png

hitcher you female undergarment uuhh smeller

you lot started it with fucking SAS you goddamn panty sniffer
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Suarez starts with an S. Sturridge starts with an S. The word 'and' starts with an A.

Ronaldo (the name any non-dipshit refers to him with, unless they know him personally) doesn't start with a C.

#themsthefacts

SAS is a shit nickname anyway :p

pulga

Banned
Suarez starts with an S. Sturridge starts with an S. The word 'and' starts with an A.

Ronaldo (the name any non-dipshit refers to him with, unless they know him personally) doesn't start with a C.

#themsthefacts

SAS is a shit nickname anyway :p

but most of everyone calls him Cristiano you heathen. at least in latin america that i know of

and having the A capitalized in the acronym makes even less sense
zWVbK.gif

DSN2K

Uefa president Michel Platini says of Fifa counterpart Sepp Blatter: "I am supporting him no longer, it's finished."

from the BBC news ticker.

Croatia aren't a bad team at all, could really see them picking up a 1-1 draw or something.

Or Brazil's attack could tear them to shreds.

Santiako

I'm unbelievably hyped for this WC, the overall level is pretty low so we have a small chance of taking it.

I hope Croatia wins today.

cremino

Uefa president Michel Platini says of Fifa counterpart Sepp Blatter: "I am supporting him no longer, it's finished."

from the BBC news ticker.

It doesn't matter much that UEFA is against Blatter as long as the other 5 confederations still back him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom