• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.
fifacom-638x425.png
I'm confused, what are you trying to point out?

Prediction

Croatia scores first.

1, 0 at half.

Second half starts and Croatia misses by inches in the first minute.

Then in the last twenty minutes Brazil scores 4 goals

Jarnet87

Leo Messi finally has a good tournament and Argentina bring home the World Cup, the year of Moyes comes full circle. What a wacky ride it's been.

I've got Brazil v Argentina in the final, Don't think there could be a more hype match then that.

NH Apache

Banned
Last minute predictions:

Final: Brazil and France

US makes it out of group, wins first game then loses next.

Ghana injures more people than any other team.

Gold boot goes to Benzema.

Horseress

at work atm, and I just can't focus on anything....gladly my boss is in the same situation.....so are our clients, so fuck it, LESS THAN 5 HOURS LET'S FUCKING GO

btw Brazil 2x1 Croatia

markao

Took a while to found the thread (great OP guys!!), must have been E3, or the hope I have in our team this year.

Forget it, subscribed and let's do this: team #invangaalwetrust

Daigoro

opening ceremony in the US is apparently on ESPN3.

so online only i guess? bust out the Roku, Chromecast, HTPC, Xbox/1/PS3/4 or whatever.

I believe it, Croatia can come out on top with a 1-0 win or a boring tie that saves their buts in Group A.

long live CBC and free streaming CBC.ca

Last minute predictions:

Final: Brazil and France

US makes it out of group, wins first game then loses next.

Ghana injures more people than any other team.

Gold boot goes to Benzema.

if both France and Brazil top their groups, they cannot meet at the Final but possibly at the Semi-Finals (won't happen)

personally, I want a Brazil x Portugal Final, for that to happen they cannot both top their Group. So either one goes 1st and the other 2nd in theirs.

If Portugal goes 2nd in Group G, they will likely face Spain in the Semi (if any get that far)

Pacbois

I think it'll be a Spain vs Germany final. On paper I don't think any other team is as good as Spain, but I hope another team will win. I'm getting tired of Spain's reign.

Talon

If Costa is 100% fit, Spain's a shoe-in for the semifinals at the very least.

Don't think a European side will win, although both Brazil and Argentina get forward so much that their back ends will be exposed. At least Brazil is competent on the backline. Argentina pretty much is rolling out paper. Mascherano save the white and blue.

Daigoro

I'm pretty sure Univision is carrying the whole opening ceremony if you want to watch it there.

Dont rely on the shitheads at Disney.

Univision should always be your default.

of course. my TV is going to be tuned to UNI for the next 2 weeks straight. ill be switching back and forth between that and ESPN on my roku depending on the event. (thanks though!)

people were looking for english language option earlier and ESPN isnt airing the ceremony on TV apparently.

can somebody explain to me wth is going on in this gif? lol

Coentrão and Neymar teasing each other with trolling kisses,
Neymar headbutts Coentrão
Coentrão doesn't care and continues to tease Neymar.
Then Neymar gets scared when Pepe steps in to double-team

Then Neymar complains to the ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom