• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

afellay-vernederd-vertonghen-o.gif

iAiRoJ57k33Tl.gif

Look who is using terms like scum in here

Yeaaah sorry, that is not exactly going to bring my piss to the boiling point, calling rival club and players (especially those who act like scum, which that challenge was) is part of football. Meanwhile was only a few weeks ago we had a Benfica supporter thinking it was just fine to throw a banana at Dani Alves.

Tugatrix

Yeaaah sorry, that is not exactly going to bring my piss to the boiling point, calling rival club and players (especially those who act like scum, which that challenge was) is part of football. Meanwhile was only a few weeks ago we had a Benfica supporter thinking it was just fine to throw a banana at Dani Alves.

that supporter is scum not the club

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Reposting for the new page, Halp!!

Does anyone know how to get games streamed live on their iPhone/iPad?? (iOS 7)

Love to have the ability to watch them while on the go, Canada here.
I was watching them with the CBC player on my Android phone at the gym a few hours ago with the android app.

Think there's an iphone app: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cbc-2014-fifa-world-cup-app/id875498811?mt=8

But the android app can crash sometimes which sucks.

He clearly needed the Potassium.

that supporter is scum not the club

See I was making two points there:

1. That saying Benfica supporters are civil unlike Portos was hilarious
2. That the players challenge was scum.

Not that either of the teams are more or less scummy than each other... and that it's not exactly a crime to call other teams that.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are you all ready for the most underwhelming side in the tournament ot play?

Bring on England!

Tugatrix

See I was making two points there:

1. That saying Benfica supporters are civil unlike Portos was hilarious
2. That the players challenge was scum.

Not that either of the teams are more or less scummy than each other.

The Benfica fans I know usually tend not to insult Porto fans, but from all the Porto fans I know they easily insult the others, but still I don't insult them or Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom