• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

ncrrsm.gif

Didn't expect to see a sneak peak of The Last Airbender 2.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I don't know Brazilian culture that well, just that these types of ceremonies with the interpretive dance, slow choreography, symbolism, and orchestral music are best done by pretentious Euros or communists.

I know America would do something a bit more amped up, with pyrotechnics and huge marching bands, maybe a motorcycle jumping a ramp or something.

What would should Brazil do? Cause I have a feeling this Euro shit doesn't come naturally.

Hellion

I don't know Brazilian culture that well, just that these types of ceremonies with the interpretive dance, slow choreography, symbolism, and orchestral music are best done by pretentious Euros or communists.

I know America would do something a bit more amped up, with pyrotechnics and huge marching bands, maybe a motorcycle jumping a ramp or something.

What would should Brazil do? Cause I have a feeling this Euro shit doesn't come naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom