• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephtis

The game will probably end up 1-0 in Brazil's favor. Their formation is all about defense, so I really doubt they'll be playing aggressively

Mesousa

Banned
Oscar is an exact copy of prime Kaka

Have you ever watched Oscar play a side not china?

The kid couldnt create a chance with a wet girl on prom night.

Willian had all but benched him at chelsea by the end of the season, and will for brazil if he plays the same.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Ronaldo left training early today with an ice pack on his knee.

Bp810kaIUAM5i9A.jpg:large

Athletes use ice packs all the time, this means nothing

Acorn

Have you ever watched Oscar play a side not china?

The kid couldnt create a chance with a wet girl on prom night.

Willian had all but benched him at chelsea by the end of the season, and will for brazil if he plays the same.
I meant for Brazil, he had a bad season but he has bags of talent and time to grow.

Being from a country that hasn't qualified since the year I was born (Northern Ireland). I'm not invested in any team. Just don't let England win.

jtb

Banned
2-1 Croatia. brazil will finish 2nd in group, their team this year is super weak. Modric and Rakitic are going to pass brilliant two sided triangles around Brazil.

Mesousa

Banned
I meant for Brazil, he had a bad season but he has bags of talent and time to grow.

His time at chelsea is numbered with the signing of fabregas.

Kid has only showed potential playing against u20 teams and china. Not convinced at all. Lukaku has been continuously loaned out from chelsea while showing a hell of a lot more.

Tekniqs

anyone see that white wall ESPN has that will be painted every day by a local artist? images are going to reflect what's going on with the world cup, be it a great goal, the fans, stadiums, etc etc. I'm wondering if some goon is going to vandalize it during the world cup.

L1NETT

Being from a country that hasn't qualified since the year I was born (Northern Ireland). I'm not invested in any team. Just don't let England win.

I think you'll be ok haha

---

2-0 Brazil. Home country, Brazil to find it easier to play there. Jelavic is not mobile enough to really expose Luiz' weakness. If Neymar turns up and Brazil score early I think they will walk to an easy victory.

First 20 is obviously crucial. Should be a decent game, Croatia will make it difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom