• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Ronaldo left training early today with an ice pack on his knee.

Bp810kaIUAM5i9A.jpg:large

Ryck

Thank you so much for this. Silly roommate deals with the cable bill so I still don't have the login info I need to access ESPN 3... SCREW DAT MAN.
I just went on espn3.com and it worked without a problem, some programs have a little key next to them and those require provider info. The Brazil v Croatia match didn't have that key.

Chris R

I just went on espn3.com and it worked without a problem, some programs have a little key next to them and those require provider info. The Brazil v Croatia match didn't have that key.

All events at espn3.com have a key next to them for me :| I wonder if it is because my internet provider isn't a "Watch ESPN" provider, just an "ESPN3.com" provider.

Novak

2-1 for Croatia!

Alway bet on the underdog! :)
I wish Mandzukic was playing. And i wish we have better defense, hopefully noone will screw up

Meier

He'll be lucky if he scores three in the whole tournament

For some reason he is just untouchable when playing for Brazil. I think he has a great chance to win the Golden Ball and Golden Boot. He'll get at least 1-2 goals via penalty alone.

I'm sticking with Dzeko for Golden Boot though.

So I won't be home for some of the later games, anyone know of places with online streaming. Just checked Univison, and they're doing it.

Also my prediciton:
Croatia 5-2 Brazil :p

Dr Dogg

I don't understand why they had the opening so early before the game.

Always do. I can remember in 98 chipping home early from college to catch the opening only to be bored to tears by Hansen and Martin O'Neil for about an hour before kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom