• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

cripterion

Damn if I was Croatia I would give no handshakes, fuck that game, they were robbed. They do need a new goalkeeper though, yikes!

Symax

Brazil names game's MVP.

wveE0rO.jpg

10/10 would foul again

Wilbur

Banned
Enjoyed that. First half had good football, second had drama and contentious decisions.

Only 63 matches left. It's all gonna be over soon. God I missed the World Cup.

Oscar and Modric a step above everyone on the pitch.

keit4

Banned
I feel bad for Croatia. Not just for the robbery, also because they will have to play against us in the next round :/

alba

Little is the new Big
GG, I hated that penalty... Glad we pulled through and I'm hoping for better officiating in the upcoming games, yeesh.

As the current champion of the GAF prediction league, I'm happy, I guessed 3-1.

and £70 quid up from tonight's events.

Thanks ref, thanks Neymar, thanks Fry.

denx

That was probably the best opening match for a World Cup I've ever seen. Too bad about Croatia getting fucked by the ref tho. :(

Randdalf

Keeper should have saved all three goals and penalty was dubious. I'm not sure Brazil deserved that, Croatia were definitely on top until the penalty decision. Oscar was magnificent, but sadly Neymar will get all the headlines.

RdN

Final score in no way represents what the game was..

I insist that this World Cup is already bought for Brazil, specially with the shit storm it would create in the country if the team were to lose, with all the negative negative response to the WC from the population, and this game corroborated for that opinion.

Scum

I honestly believe France can go all the way to a finale this time around, they have looked good and seems to be getting rid of their biggest most useless cunts like Nasri.
Ribery's injury is a fucking blessing! Grizzlymann will cost as much as £50m after this tourny.

diehard

Fleer
I tried watching this game, world.

I just can't do it. Guys flailing around all over.. its like the very worst of the NBA, except all game long.. from every player.

akaoni

Banned
They have the technology to see diving but don't go to an official to make game winning decisions, it's making the sport embarrassing to watch far too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom