• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im absolutely disgusted trolls or not about this Lebron gave up on his team crap. I've had cramps on the court and I actually had to stop playing for days...so I dont understand how nerds on a video fucking game forum judging this shit and they've probably havent done a second of physical activity in their whole lives

idk man, he's got personal trainers that should know what to do, if he's thirsty he has infinite powerade/ gatorade (spelled wrong) , its the finals too, gotta play through that

BadAss2961

untitled-8a9z4h.gif
lol0udt8.gif

Im absolutely disgusted trolls or not about this Lebron gave up on his team crap. I've had cramps on the court and I actually had to stop playing for days...so I dont understand how nerds on a video fucking game forum judging this shit and they've probably havent done a second of physical activity in their whole lives
lol25uim9.gif

Redd

That happened in a finals game? nah

I don't think it was a flu either, MJ was known to party and drink at times. was MJ playing through a serious Hangover?

It happened against the Jazz. It was the Finals. Put the team on his back. Was amazing.

bionic77

LeBron got cramps. That's the game. We were playing well until then.

Lots to be pleased with. Defense was sharp in the second half, until Bron went down. On offense, we got good looks for the shooters. Bosh also didn't eat a turd sandwich.

The Heat are going to win this series. Like I said last series, you only need to split the road opener. The order doesn't matter. The playoff buzzsaw comes back out Sunday. PEACE.
I see the Spurs playing loose and out scoring Miami in game 2. Heat need to withstand first 20 minutes. I foresee blitzkrieg.

Let's see what happens. If that happens then Spurs need to clamp down in Miami and not let up because things change real quick between these 2 teams.

hopefully it's nothing worse than cramps w/ lebron, if he has like something as severe as rhabdomyolysis it'll probably affect him for a few days at least if not the whole series

GamerSoul

The real issue isn't even cramps, but how Miami completely broke down without Lebron. I figured they were in trouble, but that was shocking.

You could kinda tell they were really affected by him being out more so than other times. The heat probably help their morale either.It was just one of those games.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Jeez guys.

The A/C malfunctioned. One team lost their best player with injury conditions he couldn't play through. The other team didn't.

No grand conspiracies or anything to overanalyze on Lebron here. One team got more adversely effected by a totally unpredictable and unlikely condition.

Except it wasn't an injury. It was something he should have started addressing the minute they realized the game was going to be a hot one. Salt pills (endurance athletes have to take these all the time), gatorade, IV at half time. All that stuff needed to be done.

That said, why was he the only one to cramp up? There are similar sized guys on the floor. Better shape? Better conditioned? Better nutrition? Better management of their body's resources? It isn't simply that "he has a lot of muscle hur hur".

Dude. I have cramped while playing ball before. Once it happens in the legs, you're done. If you try to play more, you lock up worse. That is exactly what happened when lebron came back in.

There is nothing his body could do. He didn't quit. He could not play. I know because I've been through it. It sucks. Did Kobe quit in the 2000 finals from the ankle sprain?

I wish it didn't happen to him.

I know, he was done.

I'm just saying a madman like Kobe or Jordan would have fucking hobbled out there, win lose or draw.

Yeah, Kawhi really needs to wake up. He's probably the worst Spur out there tonight. Silly quick fouls in the 1st, bad turnovers, poor shot selection. It won't be this close if he play his normal game.

Why the fuck would he fake it? Do some of you listen to yourselves sometimes? It was a fucking 2 point game at that point

Lol like he scored on his last play and I'm pretty sure he wants to win a chip. I'm not even a big Lebron fan and was rooting against them last year (Mainly cuz of T-Mac), but some of these comments are outrageous. Then again that's the sports world so what can you do

ITT: People have never had a cramp, have never seen a cramp, and don't know what heat exhaustion is.

Carry on, gentlemen. Enjoy the circle jerk. I'll come back tomorrow when people are a bit more objective.

Would cramps have kept MJ (or even shitty ass Kobe) out the game?

Y/N

THAT'S why these comparisons have to fucking stop.

Pimpwerx

Heat were actually up 6 when the cramps started affecting him. He chucked two awful jumpers standing on the 3pt line.

Heat radio saying a/c won't be fixed for game2. Hopefully a joke. PEACE.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lebron hate is huge right now on internet. People saying saying how Jordan would have played through it and shit.
As it should be. And MJ probably would have.

If guys like Kobe, ya know, real legends, can win in the finals with broken fingers and busted knees, then LeCramp has no excuse.

slabrock

Banned
Maybe Manu's bald spot reflected the heat onto LeBron, causing him to sweat more leading to his cramping? All according to the spurs plan.

Shun

Yeah, Kawhi really needs to wake up. He's probably the worst Spur out there tonight. Silly quick fouls in the 1st, bad turnovers, poor shot selection. It won't be this close if he play his normal game.

Definitely. He defended well, but everything else was garbage.

Everything he did tonight is uncharacteristic and we definitely need him to be alert with how volatile the NBA Finals can be with injuries and what not.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
I know, he was done.

I'm just saying a madman like Kobe or Jordan would have fucking hobbled out there, win lose or draw.

This. Kobe and Jordan are like those Navy SEALs in Lone Survivor - get shot like 5 times each and keep fighting back. James is more like one of the SEAL training camp washouts the first week. He rang the bell in this game for sure.

This is enough saline to rehydrate lebron

tarheel91

idk man, he's got personal trainers that should know what to do, if he's thirsty he has infinite powerade/ gatorade (spelled wrong) , its the finals too, gotta play through that

The body doesn't instantly absorb water and minerals. He needed an IV, and even that takes time. You're also risking more lasting injury trying to play even after the IV.

bionic77

this conspiracy reminds me of the niners vs. steelers game in 2011 and the superbowl in 2012.

that is all
Niners were beating down the Steelers in a regular season game so that Garbo stadium not having electricity made no difference.

In the SB the Niners were a different team and almost won after their sabotage.

LQX

Sad to see such blatant cheating. Broken AC? Really? Sadly that will be overlooked because LeBron left the game with cramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom