• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Mr.Green

It will take a miracle for my poor rangers to get enough shots to beat them.

*cries*
Hey! At least you've made it to the ECF, man!

You have no idea how much I envy you guys right now.

I want to believe, but it'll take a few
Rask brain cramps
miracles to beat the Broons on home ice tomorrow. :-/

Razorskin

----- ------
ourfinesthourvijo2.jpg

Who will they unload? Can't get rid of Letang or Neal. How do you justify letting go of Kunitz? Or Dupuis? Or Jokinen?

I'd be happy with a coaching and goalie change. I think they have the on-ice tools. Just not the guidance or Cup-level goaltending.

Neal and Letang's NTC's haven't kicked in yet. Players like Sutter, Bennett and our deep pool of D prospects have value that could be packaged together for decent returns. With Orpik likely not coming back, Fleury probably getting traded and the rising cap ceiling, we'll have cap space to make things happen.

Acid08

Banned
Neal and Letang's NTC's haven't kicked in yet. Players like Sutter, Bennett and our deep pool of D prospects have value that could be packaged together for decent returns. With Orpik likely not coming back, Fleury probably getting traded and the rising cap ceiling, we'll have cap space to make things happen.
Will take Bennett and Despres plz.

Alucard

Banned

2009. Never forget.

Bylsma was a great motivator in the past, but even the best get tuned out after a while. The Pens are in need of new messages in the dressing room, and they need a coach who can gameplan according to the opposition and who is capable of adjusting on the fly. Bylsma had one style a lot of the time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus christ how many breakaways are there gonna be in this game?

I take back what I said about the Wild, clearly neither of these teams have decided to play defense

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Henrik Lundqvist ‏@HLundqvist30 2m
wow.
8 down, 8 to go...
#BecauseItsTheCup #NYR

Even Hank can't believe his own shit. :D

Roflobear

What's this about the Bylsma interview?

He was just super reserved and looked like he knew his time was up. After every question he would sit in silence for like 5 seconds before answering. Particularly when someone asked him what the price would personally be for him now that his team has lost 5 years in a row

Alucard

Banned
He was just super reserved and looked like he knew his time was up. After every question he would sit in silence for like 5 seconds before answering. Particularly when someone asked him what the price would personally be for him now that his team has lost 5 years in a row

That's just a shitty question to ask as a reporter. Just looking for sensationalism.

Top Bottom